MSFS Problem

Discus and support MSFS Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 to days ago... My first flight was with the A320 in Athens,Greece. After that flight, every time I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichaelManouselis, Jul 25, 2022.

1. MSFS Problem

Hi, I downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 to days ago... My first flight was with the A320 in Athens,Greece. After that flight, every time I go into free flight, whatever I choose, I am stuck with the same airport at the same place... Please someone help me

:)

MichaelManouselis, Jul 25, 2022
  2. Dennexal Win User

Game File Not Available on Xbox Series S

Okay, but the problem is that the game file for MSFS isn't even available. What if I need to fix something in the directory of MSFS?
  3. Matthew Burnett1 Win User

problem with msfs

Precisely NONE of your "solutions" for ANY of this **** have ANY effect or impact on the deplorable performance, update, and download issues. NONE. Save your **** breath. I permanently uninstalled this POS MSFS 40th Premium?????????? Kiss. My. ****. Microsoft.
  4. CarTzy Win User
  5. CarTzy Win User

problem with msfs

Hello Radu Dicu,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having trouble installing MSFS on your Windows Laptop. You have 177GB of available space but it keeps telling you that you do not have enough memory. This can be frustrating and I apologize for the inconvenience.

There are a few possible reasons why this error might occur. One is that your C: drive, where MSFS tries to install by default, does not have enough space for the update. Another is that your D: drive, where you have your MSFS game files, has some corrupted or missing files that prevent the update from completing. A third reason is that your system does not meet the minimum requirements for MSFS or has some performance issues.

To fix this error, you can try the following steps:

- Check your C: drive and make sure it has at least 150GB of free space. If not, you can delete some unnecessary files or move them to another drive. You can also change the install path of MSFS to your D: drive if you have enough space there.

- Check your D: drive and make sure it has no errors or bad sectors. You can use the Disk Cleanup tool or the CHKDSK command to scan and repair your drive. You can also verify the integrity of your MSFS game files by using the Repair option in the Microsoft Store app or the Xbox app.

1. Check Disk
      • Open Command prompt(admin)
      • Run the command below
      • Type chkdsk C: /f /r /x in the window and press Enter if you want to both detect & fix disk errors on C drive.
        IMPORTANT:
      • chkdsk C: displays the drive we’re to run CHKDSK on (You can replace C with any drives you want a disk check on);
        • /f tells CHKDSK to fix the errors it detects;
        • /r tells CHKDSK to locate the bad sectors on the drive and recover readable information;
        • /x is to force dismount the drive before the process starts.

- Check your system specifications and make sure they meet or exceed the minimum requirements for MSFS. You can find them here: Minimum, Recommended, and Ideal PC requirements for Microsoft Flight Simulator – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

- Check your graphics settings and make sure they are optimized for performance. You can use the NVIDIA Control Panel or the AMD Radeon Software to assign the High Performance profile to MSFS. You can also lower some of the in-game graphics options such as resolution, texture quality, anti-aliasing, etc.

Please see: How to troubleshoot download & Installation issues – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

See link for additional troubleshooting: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. CarTzy Win User

problem with msfs

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

MSFS Problem

1. MSFS Problem - Similar Threads - MSFS Problem

2. MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem): Hello! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176...
  3. problem with msfs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with msfs: hello, i just bought msfs, i downloaded it on a disk with 177 gb of free space, anyway, it goes well untill i reach page 1/5 where it says i don't have enough space, anything i did din't work so i...
  4. MSFS bing data world graphics Terrain level problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS bing data world graphics Terrain level problem: In microsoft flight simulator, when "bing data world graphics" is in the "on" position in the settings, terrain level of detail is completely distorted, when it is "off", TLOD is fixed, but in...
  5. Msfs Logitech extreme 3d problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Msfs Logitech extreme 3d problem: Hello, Whenever I start up msfs everything is normal, I spawn at my gate and start up the plane. I use my logitech extreme 3d joystick to taxi to the runway. My fps is okay and everything seems...
  6. MSFS 2020 has a problem at one of it's airports...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 has a problem at one of it's airports...: I found this at Mc Carren International Airport in Las Vegas. Definitely ruined an otherwise perfect flight. [img] ae76cf67-5ed1-479e-8b1c-9ed24b7bcbfc
  7. MSFS 2020 incompatible problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 incompatible problem: Does my Acer laptop with no gpu and with an intel celeron n2840 work with msfs 2020? I know that no but what fps will i have with the minimalist graphics? 66acb99e-29c6-4d3a-aec1-45c59f9861d6
  8. Windows key problem in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows key problem in MSFS: Hello, For some time, my windows key no longer works in msfs. For example to look at a flight plan... I tried many methods, but none worked. It's not a problem with my keyboard because it works...
  9. Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Xbox Gamingservices and MSFS 2020 on PC windows 10: Since September last year I have been running Flight Simulator 2020 on my PC Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft store. Last Saturday it suddenly did not start, instead the Microsoft store automatically...
  10. MSFS loader problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS loader problem: Cannot download main program. Downloaded key & redeemed it. Downloaded next part (1.4GB), ran this program it displayed XBox, Asobo and scenery then terminated, but no screen to let me download...