MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an...

Discus and support MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Worked fine yesterday! Stating 'Gaming Services not installed Will not upgrade Only showing older version and not 40th anniversary edition cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavin Smith1, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Gavin Smith1
    Gavin Smith1 Guest

MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an...

Worked fine yesterday!

Stating 'Gaming Services not installed

Will not upgrade

Only showing older version and not 40th anniversary edition

cannot manually load from CD install edition

:)

Gavin Smith1, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an overnight necessary upgrade to gaming services

Hi Gavin!

To confirm, do you only have an issue with the game MSFS2020? How about your other games? Does the error “Gaming Services not installed “ show on all of the games you try to play?
  3. Feth l Charl Win User

Xbox Captures

When I go on recent captures, it shows the clip on uploaded to Xbox live but not showing as being on my console. I only have 6 captures on my Xbox which are now all screenshots.
  4. Joel Finkel (finkel) Win User

MSFS does not save settings

I am fully removed from the Insider Program.

On my laptop (which was unable to fully load MSFS), I uninstalled and reinstalled MSFS via the Xbox application. It can now at least load but is exhibiting the same misbehavior as my desktop installation. All my settings are gone, including Hanger, Logbook, etc. In addition, no settings are saved and every time it launches it behaves as if it is the first time.

So now neither my laptop nor desktop works.

I stumbled upon this page: Xbox Status | Xbox Support. It shows that there is a problem with the Xbox Live servers. Could this be the problem?

[​IMG]
  5. Jason Soler Win User

Every single Xbox game works online but MLB THE SHOW 23 won’t load anything online

Were you ever able to fix this. I had an Xbox one. Got the Xbox X series for christmas. MLB the show 23 is the ONLY game that wont load...
  6. DiBe_1981 Win User

0x800701b1 in Gaming Services UI when launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I may found a hint for the Problem.

I just had a call with a friend who has no problems with MSFS. We discovered, he has a different version of GaminServices.

He has an older version and Windows still didn´t show him an update to the version I have. He is on Win11.

Mine: Windows 10

[​IMG]

His (But he´s on Windows 11)

[​IMG]

Edit: I just updated to Win11 in an act of desperation... But nope - Same error and still same GS-Version. I think this is the root cause.

According to the Website, this new GS version was released on April 19th. Seems that some people got it, some not. Please check your version of GS. Would be interesting to see if all people with this error have this new version of GS.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/04...ase-notes-xbox-app-for-windows-2204-1001-3-0/
Thema:

1. MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an... - Similar Threads - MSFS loading live

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen: I have installed MSFS 2020 in an external hard drive (D:), Packages have downloaded and installed. When I start the game via the xbox or shop app, a screen asking packages path appears (always...
  7. MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS boot failed during update check step. (Loading Problem): Hello! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My system specs are: OC: Windows 11 Pro l 21H2 l 22000.2176...
  8. MSFS 2020 disks will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 disks will not load: 1) I read the instructions 2) I logged into my Microsoft Account 3) I redeemed my cod 4) I start loading the disks 5) After 2, 4, 5, or 8 discs; the process stops, all the information copied...
  9. MSFS 2020 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 will not load: Hi, I recently purchased Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe, but cannot make it load, The first two discs are fine, but the loading crashes on Disc 3 every time. I have now tried four times! I...
  10. MSFS 2020 will not load. Black screen, blue loading line stops loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 will not load. Black screen, blue loading line stops loading.: I can run MSFS 2020 fine for about 4 days. Then when I try to run the sim, the screen will be black and a blue load line will start loading and get about 3/4% and just stay there. I have to...