MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less.

Discus and support MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with failed purchases in the MSFS marketplace that neither the steam nor the xbox support recognizes. I bought MSFS on steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roteroktober, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Roteroktober
    Roteroktober Guest

MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less.

Hello,

i have a problem with failed purchases in the MSFS marketplace that neither the steam nor the xbox support recognizes.

I bought MSFS on steam for pc and tried to buy something in the ingame marketplace. For that to work you have to purchase Flight sim credits with your steam wallet. So far so good. But sometimes the transaction fails and you won't receive your money back. So my Question is:

WHERE can i account my flight sim credits? I can't find them in my flight sim, xbox account or in my steam inventory? It seems like my money just vanished?

But what makes me really upset ist that steam tells me to contact microsoft but they tell me they can't identify any purchases at all? Seriously?

Does anyone had a similiar problem and managed to solve it?

Best regards

:)

Roteroktober, Nov 15, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Roteroktober, I'm sorry about this situation, friend.

Unfortunately, microsoft does not have access to the Steam platform to verify this situation for you.

If the purchase is by microsoft, it will appear in the history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

If it does not appear, it may be that the purchase has not been completed, so although the amount has been withdrawn from your account, it will automatically return within a certain time.

But, for microsoft the most you can do will be to confirm by the history I sent you.

Because the game was not purchased by Microsoft, and only Steam will have access to its own platform.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Cayenne30 Win User

Is a steam account necessary to buy aircraft on the marketplace?

Thanks a lot, ngocphi,

I downloaded the MSFS 2020 (premium deluxe version) from Microsoft and started playing recently, not having any thoughts or ideas about Steam . Then I wanted to buy and download the Grumman Goose (unfortunately there is not yet the Consolidated Catalina PBY) from the marketplace, but the purchase failed. I tried to dig into it but I was not sure if I really have to register on steam, create a steam account, or wallet, etc. Or can´t I just buy it on my Microsoft account. I looked into that but could not find any link to the planes. I am still playing alone and not yet in the game room. It is all quite a bit different compared to FSX.

Is steam the owner of the marketplace?
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Killer Instinct F2P

The game was never gonna be 60 bucks. You're naive if you think the devs did this so people can pay less overall.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Steam || MSFS Marketplace Purchase Failed - EDMT Tannheim Airport

Hi Bastian, wishing you the best of lucks!
    Hope the content appears soon in the game ;)

Thanks for your patience in advance
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Steam || MSFS Marketplace Purchase Failed - EDMT Tannheim Airport

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bastian

Please tell me, when did you purchased this add-on. Today?

If that’s the case you can:

A. Wait 48 hours after date of purchase and check if the add-on appears finally inside the game

B. Contact the flight simulator team to see if they can add the add-on manually to your account

C. If more than 48 hours has been passed and if you don’t want to contact them
    You can try asking for a refund and purchase the add-on again
Thema:

1. MSFS Marketplace steam version: Transaction failed, but you gonna pay for it never the less. - Similar Threads - MSFS Marketplace steam

2. Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone experiencing rudder issues on MSFS 2020 on Xbox?: When I give full right or left rudder, the rudder deflects fully but does not return to the neutral position after I let go of the trigger. I have to give opposite rudder to bring the rudder back...
  3. IN MSFS 2020, PROGRAM FREEZES WHEN CLICKING THE FLY BUTTON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IN MSFS 2020, PROGRAM FREEZES WHEN CLICKING THE FLY BUTTON: IN MSFS 2020, FLIGHT WILL FREEZE WHEN CLICKING THE FLY BUTTON. ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE IN CYBER LAND.? f904207c-18aa-4a77-bd32-4df1a0cfb7e7
  4. This happens far too often. I try to launch MSFS that I got via the xbox app on PC. It says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This happens far too often. I try to launch MSFS that I got via the xbox app on PC. It says...: The only way I can get it to work after this is if I reinstall the game - This game is huge. I shouldn't have to reinstall every time this happens. This issue needs sorting...
  5. MSFS will NOT start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS will NOT start: Hi, the startup screen comes up for a few seconds then disappears and the Microsoft Store / Gaming Services screen shows up. I followed all the steps of this thread ......
  6. Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Additionnal aircrafts on MSFS Premium Deluxe not installed: I download and install MSFS Premium Deluxe. I cannot find any of the 10 additional aircrafts (Cessna Longitude for example) 8ff6e40b-1c27-40a2-ae7c-537e57cafa9f
  7. Loss of mouse and keyboard control in MSFS 40th Ed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control in MSFS 40th Ed: I’ve lost the ability to control MSFS 40th anniversary Ed via both keyboard and mouse. Tried configuration via control options but no good. Any hints 0178bdfa-ed9e-43d1-9b42-9942a84f13e7
  8. Refund thru the MSFS marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund thru the MSFS marketplace: MS has made it impossible to get any support for digital products. I purchased something from the MS FLIGHT SIM 2020 marketplace and it sucks balls! I would like a refund. It doesnt show up on...
  9. What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace

in XBoX on Windows
    What is error message: " PEX - NOT FOUND" when purchase denied on MSFS 2020 MarketPlace: When trying to make a purchase at MarketPlace that is within MSFS 2020, I get a message of "Sorry something went wrong on our end" If I click on the "TRY AGAIN" (to purchase) I get an error...
  10. Can't get MSFS Marketplace purchases to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get MSFS Marketplace purchases to work: I have attempted to buy an item from the MSFS 2020 in game Marketplace. The charge goes through, but it never shows up in my content manager. After I completed the purchase, the item status...