Msfs Logitech extreme 3d problem

Discus and support Msfs Logitech extreme 3d problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Whenever I start up msfs everything is normal, I spawn at my gate and start up the plane. I use my logitech extreme 3d joystick to taxi to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suhaan K, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Suhaan K
    Suhaan K Guest

Hello,

Whenever I start up msfs everything is normal, I spawn at my gate and start up the plane. I use my logitech extreme 3d joystick to taxi to the runway. My fps is okay and everything seems normal. I use the joystick to takeoff and after 1-3 mins the game freezes and crashes to desktop. I have done full flights before I got my joystick and it is all okay, so I have a feeling it has to do something with the joystick.

My specs:

Victus gaming laptop

Nvidia 3050

Intel i5

8 GB RAM

Thanks anybody

:)

Suhaan K, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Suhaan K Win User

I’d be more than happy to!

Do Windows Key + R.

Type sysdm.cpl and click OK.

In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.

Under Performance, click Settings.

In the Performance Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.

In the Virtual memory section, click the Change button.

In the 'Paging file size for selected drive' section, select the Custom size option.

Set the Initial size (MB) and the Maximum size (MB). For example if I had 8GB ram I would do 8 x 1024 x 1.5 and whatever that equals to I would put it in the initial size. For the maximum size it would be 8 x 1024 x 3.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Suhaan K,

You're welcome.

Thanks for sharing the resolution!

We are pleased to know that everything is up and running now.

Do you mind sharing to us the steps of how to increase the virtual memory?

Your steps will be of great help to the future readers of this thread.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.

Regards,

4. Suhaan K Win User

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for replying and I want to let you know I have solved the issue simply by increasing the virtual memory. Thank you for your time.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Suhaan K,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are having issues playing Microsoft Flight Simulator because of the Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We value the details you've given concerning the game's problem, especially because it occurred when you were using the joystick. We would like to ask for few details about your concern.

1. May we ask for the Windows version and edition of your computer or laptop?
      • Please type WINVER into the Windows search bar and hit Enter.
    2. Are your PC drivers updated? Please check here to know more how to update the drivers. Guide - update drivers in Windows.
    3. May we know if you are on Windows 11? Is this updated?

Looking at the support article from Microsoft Flight Simulator has listed your joystick to be compatible with the game. That could mean an update for the Joystick could be a resolution. Link: What peripherals are compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. darkist1 Win User

Logitech Attack 3

You'd need to look for a flight stick like the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick which is for PC and Xbox
Thema:

1. Msfs Logitech extreme 3d problem - Similar Threads - Msfs Logitech extreme

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  8. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...
  9. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  10. Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the logitech yoke work work with Windows 11 and MSFS?: I have been wanting to buy the logitech yoke but im not sure if it will work can you tell me tips and if it would work with w11? Thanks! 2d617537-dfe9-490d-98c7-7987d97ad797