MSFS loader problem

Discus and support MSFS loader problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot download main program. Downloaded key & redeemed it. Downloaded next part (1.4GB), ran this program it displayed XBox, Asobo and scenery then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dudley Lowe, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Dudley Lowe
    Dudley Lowe Guest

MSFS loader problem

Cannot download main program. Downloaded key & redeemed it. Downloaded next part (1.4GB), ran this program it displayed XBox, Asobo and scenery then terminated, but no screen to let me download the main program (127GB). Help

:)

Dudley Lowe, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Dudley Lowe Win User

MSFS loader problem

Hi, thanks for the tips. I think the loader, main download (150GB) is installed. An update 17GB downloaded as well. However, when trying to start the program, it gets to the 'Welcome set your experience', checks for updates then terminates back to desktop! Any ideas why this happens? I'm using a new high spec gaming PC with no other games loaded
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

MSFS loader problem

Hello @Dudley Lowe! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently facing issues with your game. But don't worry, the following troubleshooting steps will fix the issue.

Solution 1: Basic troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2: Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 5: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily to just sync your worlds and then connecting to your home network once more.

Solution 1: Take your console offline and install the game:

If the issue still persists after trying the previous troubleshooting steps, I highly recommend checking the steps mentioned in the link bellow:

The installation process stops at or near 0% when installing an Xbox One game from a disc | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. ArmyMedic75 Win User

the size of the xboxone

Guess my question about the ps4 is if the ps4 is a slot loader or a top tray loader
  5. Dennexal Win User

Game File Not Available on Xbox Series S

Okay, but the problem is that the game file for MSFS isn't even available. What if I need to fix something in the directory of MSFS?
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

MICROSOFT flight simulator is not working on me i cant fix the provblem more than 1 year

It’s crashing when you start accessing online services and when the GPU is activated

The 1GB is just the loader to download the rest of the game

What is the hardware you’re trying to run it on? If it’s a prebuilt please list the exact model. What is the configuration file you’re messing with?

Please make sure these ports are open

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Is “digital ownership” attached to MSFS? Looks like it was installed at the same time.
Thema:

MSFS loader problem

1. MSFS loader problem - Similar Threads - MSFS loader problem

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  8. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...
  9. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  10. No keybinds on MSFS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No keybinds on MSFS?: I try to play MSFS without a controller (kb and mouse) but there are NO keybinds at all. is this a glitch? or do mi have to MANUALLY set EVERY key?? 92e3b6c9-52e4-43ed-a25b-3cbf565290df