MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services"

Discus and support MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all Yesterday I wanted to start MSFS. Last successful start was 2 days before, all went perfectly fine. Yesterday, an update window appeared when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tetrikus, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Tetrikus
    Tetrikus Guest

Hi all

Yesterday I wanted to start MSFS. Last successful start was 2 days before, all went perfectly fine. Yesterday, an update window appeared when starting up with the download progress staying at 0.00 MB for 30mins. After this, I closed the window to restart the app. From this moment on, Windows does always send me to the Microsoft Store and the "Gaming Services" app.

I tried to uninstall / reinstall Gaming services, deleting the Registry Entries from it and all the steps which are recommended in different forums and support pages, but nothing helps. Do I really have to clean install Windows again? MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services" :(

:)

Tetrikus, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To install clean windows would definitely solve the issue but before doing something like that please proceed to:

Please try to restore a full OS backup from a day before the update, that should also do the trick instead of doing a full OS reinstall.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Apple593 Win User

accepting new licence agreement

I am having a problem where I log in and it prompts me to accept the Microsoft Services Agreement. After accepting it, it sends me to a page requesting that my parent signs in and does so. After my parent signs in, it sends me back to the Microsoft Services
    Agreement page but it is still logged in as me. If i click accept, it restarts the loop, again.
  4. Mc CH1CK3N Win User

How can I access my Xbox games on windows?

I have checked the play anywhere catalog and it does not include Microsoft Flight Sim but on the MSFS store page it lists one of its features as being Play Anywhere. So I am a bit confused whether it is available to play anywhere or not.
  5. Mc CH1CK3N Win User

How can I access my Xbox games on windows?

I have checked the play anywhere catalog and it does not include Microsoft Flight Sim but on the MSFS store page it lists one of its features as being Play Anywhere. So I am a bit confused whether it is available to play anywhere or not.
  6. sokh1985 Win User

missing 10 $ gift card

Well that's the page I use, only way to get an assistant is through the virtual bot assistant.

Everytime it sends me to a incompetent person who tells me ( as it is the case here) they'll send me to another service that'll be able to help me.

It's been three days now (not including Sunday) that I'm sent from services to services.

Does anyone working at Microsoft (still the same parent company) send me an actual contact link !

Or in 2016, the only way to contact a tech store of a tech company is by phone ?!

I'm starting to lose patience !
Thema:

1. MSFS does send me to the Microsoft Store Page for "Gaming Services" - Similar Threads - MSFS does send

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  8. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...
  9. Why does my MSFS 2020 keep backtracking while downloading it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my MSFS 2020 keep backtracking while downloading it.: Hi I am downloading MSFS using gamepass from the Xbox app on my pc. while downloading it it will get to a point of around 20 gigabits downloaded then jump back 5 or 6 gigabytes. it has happened 3...
  10. Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Msfs 2020 work properly on the Xbox Series X: I have an xbox series s, and I use it to play msfs and some other games. Frequently msfs crashes and I’ve been thinking about a transfer to the series x. Does the series x have a major difference...