MSFS addon purchase

Discus and support MSFS addon purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to buy an addon but unable because of a window indicating "Micrsoft Flight Simulator-044 FlightSim credits" where I need to add my profil... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mick_823, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Mick_823
    Mick_823 Guest

MSFS addon purchase

I am trying to buy an addon but unable because of a window indicating "Micrsoft Flight Simulator-044 FlightSim credits" where I need to add my profil adress. Entering this page only allows to enter US adress and I am living in Canada!!

:)

Mick_823, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

MSFS addon purchase

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you're physically located in Canada make sure that your account region is set up in Canada as well.

Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile and manage it from there.

Also, migrate your Xbox profile region. Please follow the steps below:

"1. Sign in to https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration.

2. Review the info about moving your Xbox region, and then select Next.

3. Under Please select the region you’re moving your account to, select the region from the drop-down box.

4. Select I Accept."

Please note that with migrating the Xbox profile region, you will not be able to migrate again until 3 months passed.

Make sure that your addresses are also correct via your Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

MSFS 2020 Can't purchase any addons in the marketplace

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tomm_A Win User

MSFS 2020 Can't purchase any addons in the marketplace

Hello Hawaiian Hippie,

Thanks for posting to the Microsoft community. First, we would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Master chief collection from xbox one now needs gamepass in addition to previous owning?

Reach and ODST were addons that were given free if previously owned or as purchasable addons, when you bought the game did you purchase them too.
  6. DerSkyless Win User

I recently.....

Hello there,

It depends on what you purchased.

Some AddOns are "consumables", meaning that after you puchased it, you can purchase it again.

A good example are vCoins in Fortnite. You may purchase it once, but you can consume these vCoins, it's not a permanent addon like a DLC, you can purchase it again to get more of it.

If it is not a consumable addon, maybe the store didn't really load yet. You install AddOns when pressing the menu button in the games menu and going on addons, then go to the ready to install part and it should be there waiting to be installed, unless it
    is already installed.

If it's not there at all, it would surely make sense to have a look at the recent purchases in your microsoft account.
Thema:

MSFS addon purchase

1. MSFS addon purchase - Similar Threads - MSFS addon purchase

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  8. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...
  9. MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 ( I'm new to installs and addons and im starting out) (SOLVED): I'm installing Microsoft Flight Simulator, but I need the 2020 version. Will installing normally from the Xbox app bring me to a select menu later, once installed?...
  10. Problems with MSFS 2020 Captainsim 777-300er addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with MSFS 2020 Captainsim 777-300er addon: There is no navionics display. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice along with the addons to no avail. I would like a credit or a refund for this product. Thanks....