MSFS acting strange

Discus and support MSFS acting strange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have over 900gb free on my C: disk, but when i try to install Microsoft Flight Simulator to this disk, it says "You do not have enough space on this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ohdoge, Mar 22, 2023.

1. ohdoge
    ohdoge Guest

MSFS acting strange

I have over 900gb free on my C: disk, but when i try to install Microsoft Flight Simulator to this disk, it says "You do not have enough space on this disk". Any fix for this? Note: I had the game installed earlier and uninstalled it, now trying to reinstall if that does anything.

MSFS acting strange [​IMG]

MSFS acting strange [​IMG]

:)

ohdoge, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

MSFS acting strange

Hi there!

Are you using a Windows 10 or Windows 11 machine?

First perform a disk cleanup https://support.microsoft.com/windows/disk-clea...

Let's reset the Store, clear the Store cache, and run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

- Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Select Microsoft Store > Advanced options > Reset.

- Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Check the other steps from the link below to run the Windows Store Apps and Windows Update troubleshooter.
    - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/low-disk-...

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and make sure to get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. ohdoge Win User

MSFS acting strange

Windows 10. I tried everything here. Nothing worked.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

Suspension acting strange

We're just fellow gamers like yourself so there's nothing we can do. Submitting a case review would be the only way to contact the enforcement team so unfortunately if you're not able to submit a review, all you can do is wait out the suspension. They typically
    don't suspend or ban an account without a thorough investigation, so it's actually rare that they get overturned.
  5. AMW-5560879C-8805-4C Win User

Well ok that was all I had to ask. too bad I cant do anything about this false suspension other than wait it out but it will stay marked on my record...it was just a screen shot Samuel L. Jackson
  6. {Parity} Win User

You should be able to log in to the enforcement team website and see the date/time the suspension is to expire. You can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. Generally, the enforcement team also sends an email with that information.
    enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

MSFS acting strange

1. MSFS acting strange - Similar Threads - MSFS acting strange

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive

in XBoX on Windows
    i need step by step instructions on how to install msfs from a disc drive: I purchased a sealed copy of msfs deluxe version. I started disc 1 and it ran for many hours and finally stopped so I started disc 2 and it ran for many hours. Was I supposed to anything else...
  5. Error code when trying to start MSFS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code when trying to start MSFS: When I try to start my Microsoft Flight simulator I get an error code 0x80070490 "Something went wrong launching your game". Please advise how I can fix this error....
  6. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  7. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  8. Can I post a MSFS question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I post a MSFS question: I have purchased a Mustang P51D Man o War some time ago which I flew successfully. The last 2 times I tried to fly it it will not accelerate passed 2500 RPM and the motor stops. I have tried...
  9. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  10. No keybinds on MSFS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No keybinds on MSFS?: I try to play MSFS without a controller (kb and mouse) but there are NO keybinds at all. is this a glitch? or do mi have to MANUALLY set EVERY key?? 92e3b6c9-52e4-43ed-a25b-3cbf565290df