MSFS 2020 premium deluxe edition store version new install

Discus and support MSFS 2020 premium deluxe edition store version new install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I bought MSFS2020 version store and this product is installed on my current computer. I am going to change computers and I would like to know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jean mariemarcaggi, Oct 19, 2022.

1. MSFS 2020 premium deluxe edition store version new install

:)

jean mariemarcaggi, Oct 19, 2022
  2. jean mariemarcaggi Win User

Hi

when I see my store account on my new pc I see that so What I have to install The first MSFS or the third because I bought premium de luxe edition

[​IMG]
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jean, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If this was purchased on Microsoft Store, simply sign-in on the same Microsoft account where you purchased the game on your new computer.
  4. Martin JP Win User

Why am I being asked to purchase the MSFS 2020 40th Anniversary edition when I already purchased the Premium Deluxe edition in June 2022?

You don’t. Start your game and it will update to the 40th anniversary edition.
    Then it didn't update properly then, because I did that first, and it downloaded and installed the update, and when I went back into the game, it still showed the 40th-anniversary edition for purchase when I clicked on that edition the only editions that didn't show for purchase were the ones included with Xbox game pass, on the 40th-anniversary edition it would not launch but showed the price to upgrade.

I exited the app, restarted my computer, and still showed the item for purchase, and no way to 'play' to be clear this is for Premium Deluxe edition I paid for once, the standard version did have a "play" button but the premium deluxe edition did not

So I am completely uninstalling MSFS 2020 and starting from scratch to see what happens.
  5. Ismar Avdic Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Well, that would best option as you mentioned however I'll be straight with you. I am a professional corporate pilot and I do have a new Airplane assigned Longitude 700 (apparently MSFS 2020 Deluxe Premium version has it) and really getting new systems, especially G5000 differences the best option is really commercial Training software that really is not available for any of plane. So laptop is the best option for moving machines around and using downtime to cover systems. I just hope that all options and buttons and G5000 screens and options are functional in MSFS 2020, Longitude type.

If you have a better and more portable gaming laptop that will run MSFS 2020, and get limited upgrade options, I'll definitely jump on it right away.

Thanks
  6. RainingRoses Win User

MSFS 2020 and Xbox Game Pass for PC and VR Support

Hi PurpleConcrete,

Unfortunately there’s no way to upgrade from standard to a more extensive edition of a game, such as ultimate, deluxe, premium etc. So you would need to purchase the upgraded version separately.

In regards to your second question, the only currently confirmed headset, that will be supported in game, is the upcoming HP Reverb G2.

There will be a free VR game update, available to all MSFS 2020 players. So you won’t need the upgraded edition for this.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/30/microsoft-flight-simulator-steam-track-ir-and-vr-support/

Hope this helps, happy gaming! 😊
Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 premium deluxe edition store version new install - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 premium

2. MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd,: MSFS 2020 premium installed, i can not starting the application, he will a start cd, this game is in my xbox list i have paid this game at digitec/galaxus and normally installed, and enscrived...
  3. I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not...: I need an alternate download link for MSFS 2020 Premium Edition as the normal link is not working for me. I had to do an O/S restore on Windows 10 and I am trying to get a fresh install of the...
  4. MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe edition for XBOX series S not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe edition for XBOX series S not available: I purchased MSFS 2020 Premium deluxe version for XBOX series S but only the standard edition is shown and available how to correct this situation? reinstall MSFS 2020? This question has been asked...
  5. Two profile accounts within one MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe license issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two profile accounts within one MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe license issue: I purchased the Premium Deluxe version and installed it on my computer. We do not have two accounts in Windows PC, we only have the one account, but we created two profile accounts within the same...
  6. How can I upgrade from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe in MSFS 2020?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upgrade from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe in MSFS 2020?: Hi I am unable to upgrade from Deluxe to Premium Deluxe in MSFS having originally, in error, upgraded from Standard to Deluxe when I intended to get the Premium Deluxe version. On realising my...
  7. MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe and xbox accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe and xbox accounts: I purchased MSFS Premium Deluxe through the MS Store and the account i use for my computer is different than my Xbox account. I am able to play the basic flight simulator using my Xbox account i...
  8. Purchasing Premium Deluxe version of MSFS 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing Premium Deluxe version of MSFS 2020: In the Microsoft Store, I can purchase the PD version of MSFS 2020 for either $119.99 or for $95.99* - the asterisk denotes "with Xbox Game Pass for PC". I currently have a Game Pass for PC...
  9. MSFS 2020 Standard version install but paid for Premium Deluxe - how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 Standard version install but paid for Premium Deluxe - how do I fix this?: Install MSFS 2020 Standard version, then upgraded to Premium Deluxe but it obviously never installed. Tried signing out and signing back in but No Joy...... I'm usually able to diagnose issues...
  10. MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Not Working: I had purchased MSFS Premium Deluxe edition of the Microsoft Store. I was able to install the standard game which ran well, however both the Premium and Deluxe upgrades are unable to download....