msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth

Discus and support msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is msfs such a [mod removed] every time I update. I can no longer launch a flight and you keep disconnecting me. I have 3 fiber lines to my house... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fdswabby, Jan 17, 2022.

1. fdswabby
    fdswabby Guest

Why is msfs such a [mod removed] every time I update. I can no longer launch a flight and you keep disconnecting me. I have 3 fiber lines to my house provided by 3 different providers. You keep saying low bandwidth on all three providers. your service sucks. back to xplane 3 providers with fiber to house can not be all down at the same time. This appears to be an issue with Microsoft. You have never gotten things right and always make things so complicated they are not reliable enough to use. Start over.

:)

fdswabby, Jan 17, 2022
  2. fdswabby Win User

Not helpful. Typical MS. they can't get things to work so they just send you in a loop that provides nothing but frustration. You zen desk suks when you need help and the forum is not responsive.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you reach out to the game developer's support for assistance in rectifying this issue. You can submit a ticket here https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  4. Jesse E' Win User

5. JohnCollinsXM Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes while loading

When i start MSFS 2020 the blue bar appears, when it's half loaded, the game closes suddenly and goes to desktop no fault code.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

MSFS 2020 will not load

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I would suggest you to copy the setup file from the disc onto the hard drive and then try installing it from there and check if it helps.

If that doesn't help, you can get in touch with the game support here https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth - Similar Threads - msfs 2020 loading

2. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  3. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  4. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  5. Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?: My computer was built specifically for MSFS 2020 but Windows 11 23H2 is playing up and I have requested a full re-install from the supplier. I delivered the computer to the company today to do the...
  6. MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen: I have installed MSFS 2020 in an external hard drive (D:), Packages have downloaded and installed. When I start the game via the xbox or shop app, a screen asking packages path appears (always...
  7. MSFS 2020 crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes on startup: Hello guys, I got MSFS with game pass via Xbox app and when I installed it and opened it, it just crashed. First, it shows the game logo and has "starting game" with a timer on the bottom right...
  8. MSFS 2020 disks will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 disks will not load: 1) I read the instructions 2) I logged into my Microsoft Account 3) I redeemed my cod 4) I start loading the disks 5) After 2, 4, 5, or 8 discs; the process stops, all the information copied...
  9. MSFS 2020 will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 will not load: Hi, I recently purchased Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe, but cannot make it load, The first two discs are fine, but the loading crashes on Disc 3 every time. I have now tried four times! I...
  10. MSFS 2020 will not load. Black screen, blue loading line stops loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 will not load. Black screen, blue loading line stops loading.: I can run MSFS 2020 fine for about 4 days. Then when I try to run the sim, the screen will be black and a blue load line will start loading and get about 3/4% and just stay there. I have to...