MSFS 2020 incompatible problem

Discus and support MSFS 2020 incompatible problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does my Acer laptop with no gpu and with an intel celeron n2840 work with msfs 2020? I know that no but what fps will i have with the minimalist... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andi Komanen, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Andi Komanen
    Andi Komanen Guest

Does my Acer laptop with no gpu and with an intel celeron n2840 work with msfs 2020? I know that no but what fps will i have with the minimalist graphics?

:)

Andi Komanen, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately no. Your Laptop is way, way below the minimum spec to run the game. You'd be lucky to even load to the title screen. The intel Celeron n2840 is extremely low powered processor that's not designed for even basic 3D graphics games, let alone MSFS2020. This is a game that needs a new gaming PC costing $1000 up.

If you have a decent Internet connection with, at the very least, a 20 Mb/s download speed and live in an Xbox Cloud supported region you could give streaming a try. You'll need to sign up to Xbox Live Ultimate, and you'll need either an Xbox One Controller or another supported XINPUT controller from this list. It's not yet possible to play cloud games with a mouse and keyboard.

https://www.xbox.com/cloud-gaming

Other than that, you'll need to buy a much more capable PC/laptop designed to play games or purchase an Xbox Series Console.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You can subscribe as long as you want to.

Your computer has no hope of running the game. As Power said you will need to purchase a new one or an Xbox Series to play the game locally
  4. Andi Komanen Win User

Yes, before this question i have used cloud gaming with a logitech f710 but i want it like for much more than just one month.
  5. BjörnKleist Win User

Start of MSFS

My problems was solved with the last update to MSFS 2020.

Best regards

Bjorn
  6. IT SqualoBlu Win User

MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party domain to Outlook.

Thank you so much for sharing the solution to this problem. I was in your same situation and got the same issue with MSFS 2020. Now it's ok.
Thema:

1. MSFS 2020 incompatible problem - Similar Threads - MSFS 2020 incompatible

2. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  3. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  4. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  5. Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my normal Microsoft Account password to download MSFS 2020 from Microsoft Store?: My computer was built specifically for MSFS 2020 but Windows 11 23H2 is playing up and I have requested a full re-install from the supplier. I delivered the computer to the company today to do the...
  6. MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 stuck forever in loading screen: I have installed MSFS 2020 in an external hard drive (D:), Packages have downloaded and installed. When I start the game via the xbox or shop app, a screen asking packages path appears (always...
  7. MSFS 2020 crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 crashes on startup: Hello guys, I got MSFS with game pass via Xbox app and when I installed it and opened it, it just crashed. First, it shows the game logo and has "starting game" with a timer on the bottom right...
  8. compatibility MSFS 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    compatibility MSFS 2020: 1. Will Lenovo Yoga 9i be able to run MSFS 2020? I am very curios as I have this laptop however I am not sure about the graphic card. 2. If not will this gaming laptop be sufficient to run it?...
  9. "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Impossible to connect to Xbox Live (error 0x8004005)" in MSFS 2020: Last week , Thursday afternoon , i used FS2020 to make setting of the hardware modules of my future cockpit with Spad.next , no issues at all Friday morning , i wanted to continue the job, but...
  10. MSFS 2020 Mandatory Update stalls and will not complete.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Mandatory Update stalls and will not complete.: I removed all peripherals, renamed my "Community" file, rebooted several times. How can I make this update go to completion? Sim is not working at all. eae76e0a-eefc-4e86-b9f1-f40b3f744954