MSflight sim KFFA FIRST FLIGHT AIRPORT is a virus?

Discus and support MSflight sim KFFA FIRST FLIGHT AIRPORT is a virus? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I download flight sim everything is fins, then you load the game and it needs to download all the packs a stuff. but when i get to the last on it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MTNDEWFR, Mar 21, 2023.

1. MTNDEWFR
    MTNDEWFR Guest

When I download flight sim everything is fins, then you load the game and it needs to download all the packs a stuff. but when i get to the last on it fails.

Windows defender keeps blocking it stating its a trojan.

MSflight sim KFFA FIRST FLIGHT AIRPORT is a virus? [​IMG]

MSflight sim KFFA FIRST FLIGHT AIRPORT is a virus? [​IMG]

What gives.

Im on win 11

intel i9-10850K

32Gb RAM

2082 TI GPU

10 TB storage.

Just re-imaged my PC, brand new install of everything.

Virus scans find nothing. What gives, MS?! why is it that I always have issues, and your site is always useless, im hopeful that if i post something, ill actually get some support thats helpful.

:)

MTNDEWFR, Mar 21, 2023
  2. MTNDEWFR Win User

3. ZWR63 Win User

What I would like to see on Xbox Next exclusive game list

Right on Bird125 ,based onwhat specs are rumoured in Nexbox it should be able to handle a pc MSflight yolk. Then MS could exclusive their Flight sims and Combat FS 1-2-3 from the past
  4. fazlı danacı Win User

flight simülatör 2020

I mentioned a systemic error. After choosing the airport and plane, the other flights after the flight takes place are the airport and a different one.
    I can't choose a plane. The system always gives the selected airport and plane on the first flight. How can I solve this problem?
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Flight Simulator Crash to Desktop at "Ready to Fly" button click

Hello, Simon J Hawke,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You mention that you are having an issue with Flight Sim. The game crashes when you press the "ready to Fly button." I am happy to help and provide suggestions regarding this issue from the Flight Sim support site. Have you also reached out to Flight sim support for assistance? Please try the following suggestion.

Please let me know and mark this thread as answered, if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,
  6. deaconb Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

I had the same issue... I had to completely exit Flight Sim, disconnect my X52 Pro, restart flight sim, and then open Flight Sim, go to Controls, and plug in my X52. If you try to remove the X52 while Flight Sim is still running, the workaround doesn't
    work.
Thema:

1. MSflight sim KFFA FIRST FLIGHT AIRPORT is a virus? - Similar Threads - MSflight sim KFFA

2. Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset...: Can I use a VR headset to play msfs (flight sim) on a Xbox X. If yes, which VR headset would you recommend ? e2fb82fc-6a51-40a1-b136-2731426204cf
  3. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  4. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. flight sim on quest 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flight sim on quest 3: I recently acquired a Meta Quest 3 and am thrilled about the prospect of playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in VR. However, I've encountered a challenge as there are no tutorials available for the...
  7. How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer an MS flight sim product code?: My daughter desired to buy me the MS Flight Sim 2024 Premium Deluxe software for my Xbox X for Christmas. So she went to Amazon, bought it and got an e-mail with a link to enter the product code....
  8. Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it.: Purchased a Flight sim manual from Microsoft for £15.75 but cant find it. It is listed under purchases as 075 flight sim credits in my account but cannot find how to view or download the manual....
  9. Goat sim 3 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goat sim 3 crashing: Any time I try to launch goat simulator 3 and it says the UE4-Goat2 Game has crashed and will close and then it closes, https://ibb.co/njW98Vz 1e3dfc35-907e-4573-81bf-67d412e5ba9b
  10. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...