MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE

Discus and support MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There's a major issue with the mic for the Microsoft Wireless Xbox Headset and it's not a one off issue. The issue is the mic picks up a tremendous... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TMcFry, Jul 14, 2022.

1. TMcFry
    TMcFry Guest

There's a major issue with the mic for the Microsoft Wireless Xbox Headset and it's not a one off issue. The issue is the mic picks up a tremendous amount of background noise even when mic mute settings feature is turned on HIGH. The mic pics up the clicks from a controller that make it unbearable for other players in the party. It's making people regret their purchase. I even feel bad wanting to sell it to recoup my money to buy a different brand. Why doesn't Microsoft fix this? All settings are correct and firmware is updated it's a design flaw.

:)

TMcFry, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Jqm278 Win User

Where's the truly wireless Xbox One headsets?

yeah, ms can make a holographic headset, but we still don't have wireless mics or even voice messaging on xbox one and it's 2015.... wtf, ms?
  3. KungFuKing Win User

4. Micho Rasic Win User

Same issue. It wasn’t always this way. I feel like the last firmware update is when this started.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Is the tritton warhead compatible

The "mic" you're referring to is the boom mic that plugs into the headset.

The mic I'm referring to is the chat system that allows one to talk to other players. Normally, that's supported by a wired mic cable that goes from the 360 controller to other headsets. On all other 360 headsets, a cable is required from the base of the
    360 controller to the headset for chat. Even the wireless Astro A50 has a mic cable port to go to the 360 controller.

On the Tritton Warhead, that's all done wirelessly, same as the Microsoft Wireless Mic for 360 works. Tritton integrated the wireless mic into the headset base unit so that the headset can be completely wireless - no wired mic cable going to the controller.

It's the wired mic cable that the Tritton Warhead lacks that is the problem. There will be no way for the Warhead's base unit to sync its wireless mic with the Xbox One.

If all you want to do is use the Warhead as a wireless headset without a mic, it will be fine. If you want mic support, it won't.
  6. HalfChaosnova Win User

wired or wireless that is the question

Wireless controller vs Wired

Wireless just because I don't trip over a wire and it is hardly noticeable. Wired will always be better but personally I like wireless.

Wireless Mic vs Wired

A wireless mic is handy but a lot of time, people cut out suddenly and if there is any lag, it affects your headset a little as well. You dont get this issue with a wired headset. I still prefer a wireless mic purely because the lack of wire.
Thema:

1. MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset MIC

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  6. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  8. Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox wireless headset output mic to two devices at once?: I want to stream from my Xbox using a capture card going to my pc. I’m thinking about getting the Xbox wireless headset because of its two-devices-at-once abilities but I’m trying to see if that...
  9. Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic not working on PC: The mic monitoring function works for my headset but when I try to use the mic on Discord and Apex Legends, the mic doesn't work. I tried connecting it through Xbox Wireless Adaptor and USB-C, but...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic stuck on 1 channel, 16 bit, 24000hz: My Xbox wireless headset mic won't work when using geforce now on my pc, people have recommended changing the default format to 2 channel 44000hz but when I go in to change it the default format...