ms-xbl-multiplayer fligth simulator multiplatform.

Discus and support ms-xbl-multiplayer fligth simulator multiplatform. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem on the flight simulator game, I bought the game on Steam. My friends are on Xbox Series X. When we try to reach each other we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erpreps, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Erpreps
    Erpreps Guest

Hello, I have a problem on the flight simulator game, I bought the game on Steam. My friends are on Xbox Series X. When we try to reach each other we don't see each other online. When my friends invite the group and I join it shows me to download "ms-xbl-multiplayer" but I can't find what it is. Thanks in advance. Cordially

:)

Erpreps, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Erpreps Win User

hello again the problem continues I followed your advice but it did not change anything
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Log in those should solve the issue, if not you should probably reset the Xbox game bar or install it if you don't have it
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Erpreps! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to download the Xbox app and log in there with the same account you have logged in the game, you can also link the steam account to your Xbox account

If that doesn't work, download the console companion app also please
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Check that this services are enabled on your Pc

Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Networking Service

Press Windows Key + 'R' and type in 'services.msc', find those services and set them to Automatic, reboot, and check the game.
  6. Erpreps Win User

I have the applications what should I do now

please
Thema:

1. ms-xbl-multiplayer fligth simulator multiplatform. - Similar Threads - xbl multiplayer fligth

2. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  3. Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get an app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: I'm been trying to play minecraft with my friend but I have a laptop and they both have pc and an Xbox and I when I get an invite to play with then it keep say "Get an app to open this...
  4. "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer": Whenever my friend will invite me, (theyre on xbox) i keep getting this message: "You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer", and it would take me to roblox but say im not able to...
  5. How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the Xbox App to recognise Steam Apps that can open ms-xbl-multiplayer links: I just recently fully reset my PC and reinstalled Windows 10 Pro. I reinstalled Steam and the Xbox App as well as the Xbox console companion. I also installed Sea of Thieves on Steam, since this...
  6. Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open ms-xbl-multiplayer link Flight Sim 40th: Hello, I have the steam edition and my friend plays on pc through xbox app. I have logged into microsoft account already and have gamebar but can't join. Please help!...
  7. ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms-xbl-multiplayer link process app: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134. Xbox & Xbox GameBar & Xbox Live = latest from ms-store. Reinstall or downgrade all this apps not helped. GameBar xbox: connect to friend in any game and got not...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer: I have "it takes two friends pass" , and I play on pc , but my friends play on Xbox . whenever they try to invite me to a game and I press join this message appear ( You'll need a new app to open...
  9. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  10. doesn't see ms-xbl-multiplayer protocol in setting, how can I add it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    doesn't see ms-xbl-multiplayer protocol in setting, how can I add it: Hi everyone, I was trying to play The Ascent with my friends this morning, I got it on steam and my friend got it from xgp. I linked my steam account to my xbox account and downloaded the newest...