MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ...

Discus and support MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for the past several months I've had my Live Gold subscription linked to my debit card with no problems until this past week just after the payment... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aprildawn88, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Aprildawn88
    Aprildawn88 Guest

MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ...

So for the past several months I've had my Live Gold subscription linked to my debit card with no problems until this past week just after the payment came through from my bank. I can apparently still join parties and hop on games with my friends across
    the globe, but when I check my memberships, the only one that my xbox one thinks I have is the gamepass. Checking the microsoft accounts website it says all is good until the next payment comes out in August. I have tried resetting the console, signing out,
    resetting and signing back in to no avail. Tried talking to support, they said I'd have to renew saying that some change has been made to avoid past due charges but I don't understand why if the Microsoft account website says the subscription is current and
    the next due isn't until August. Anyone else running into this? What is the truth of the situation? I get antsy when it comes to money things and being told I have to pay another 11 bucks for something that I already paid for, without official notice that
    such a change has been made.

:)

Aprildawn88, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Sprouger
    Sprouger Guest
    please help

My Xbox tells me I don't have Xbox-Live-Gold, but I bought it for 12 months on August 2nd and under "subscriptions" it says my Gold is running out on August 2nd 2018. I'm desperate MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ... :(

Sprouger, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Keysaw99
    Keysaw99 Guest
    I have Xbox live gold but I can't use it because it says I don't have it.

I recently bought a 12 month prepaid xbox live gold card to renew my expired gold subscription. I entered the code on my account and a message appeared stating the code was redeemed successfully. Everytime I try to play online it says I need to purchase
    a gold subscription again. When I look at my memberships it says that my subscription is good until August 9th of 2018. I checked my recent order history as well and it shows that on August 9th of 2017 I used a redeemed code for Xbox Live Gold. I am also prompted
    to join Xbox Live Gold when I try and download the games with Gold and on my xbox homescreen it recommends that I get xbox live gold. Please help because I know I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can not use it like I should be able to.

Keysaw99, Jul 18, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Perform a hard reset EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help contact support to find out what is going on with your account. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Jul 19, 2018
  5. Aprildawn88
    Aprildawn88 Guest
    Nothing has helped. Including talking to support. Something is seriously borked and it is so strange too. They supposedly did debugging on their end but no change. I did confirm that I am all paid up. Would be nice if I could get the deals with gold and
    games with gold as well seeing as that is one of the perks of getting gold.

Aprildawn88, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Aprildawn88 Win User

MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts itself. WTH

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't help contact support to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    Nothing has helped. Including talking to support. Something is seriously borked and it is so strange too. They supposedly did debugging on their end but no change. I did confirm that I am all paid up. Would be nice if I could get the deals with gold and
    games with gold as well seeing as that is one of the perks of getting gold.
  7. {Parity} Win User

MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts itself. WTH

If that doesn't help contact support to find out what is going on with your account. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  8. CriminalBread22 Win User

Xbox live gold problem

I'm having the same problem. I have a current Xbox Live Gold account, and my permissions are set to play multiplayer games, but it keeps saying that I don't have an active Xbox Live Gold account and take me to a page to sign up. But when I go to Subscriptions,
    it says my account is active until 5/13/2017.
  9. Fall of Reach Win User

30 Rewards points not added for 2nd 3 month redeemed on july 2nd.

I read the rewards program ends in august and starts up again on september 1st. as for if the ms points that are rewarded through a xbox live gold card or any other current xbox rewards program, It says little to nothing. Only ms point will no longer be
    rewarded but there will be other new offers/rewards(after it switches).

I will try there main forum page.
  10. Alucario Ultra Win User

i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

Greetings and welcome to the MS forums.

If you want to know your current gold status, go to the MS site, then Payment and Bills, and Order list.

There should be listed your purchase, as well as your current Xbox Live Gold subscription.
Thema:

1. MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ... - Similar Threads - website says live

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  4. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  5. I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft website but in the launcher it still says buy now: I just bought Normal Minecraft which includes Minecraft Java, Minecraft Bedrock, and the Minecraft launcher but after downloading and opening the Minecraft launcher it still tells me to buy...
  6. I at the website but my device still says it’s paused so how can I get it unpaused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I at the website but my device still says it’s paused so how can I get it unpaused: My game needs to unpaused so my Xbox can get unpaused c5a9389e-68dd-4f4f-953d-1157591e549f
  7. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  8. Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft website (minecraft.net/account) say I don't own any of the Minecraft...: I have had Java since 2015 and I migrated my account. I have the same account logged in on both the website and the launcher. It has the same gamertag and everything. Please help!...
  9. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  10. Just wondering about the current sweepstakes draw for the xbox sires s, says on the website...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just wondering about the current sweepstakes draw for the xbox sires s, says on the website...: Just wondering about the current sweepstakes draw for the xbox sires s, says on the website the draw will end on the 30/6/23, but has been a few days since then and hasn't updated?...