MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

Discus and support MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (First off, please don't pick on me for the name. I made it when I was drunk and don't know how to change it!) I've been chasing Reward points for a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JustMeBeatles, Jun 8, 2023.

1. MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

(First off, please don't pick on me for the name. I made it when I was drunk and don't know how to change it!)

I've been chasing Reward points for a while now and have currently stored about £100 in Xbox gift cards ready to buy something big.

The problem is that many Quests are not being awarded to me when I complete them. For example, last week I earned 5 achievements playing Game Beasts, (the Quest only needed 3), this week I played 1 online game of NHL 2022 and leveled up my avatar by two places on Assasins Creed Origin when the quest only required one. I believe that should have earned me 750 points but I haven't been awarded any of them.

I was advised to completely reset my Xbox but I've got 6 family members signed in on there and it would be a huge pain in the ar*e. Considering I was awarded the 'Play a Game Pass Game' Quest and the points just for starting Assassins Creed and that there are absolutely NO other glitches on my console I don't think this would resolve it.

I have no idea how many points I have lost through this, (don't forget that these glitches mean I don't get awarded the weekly/monthly completion Quest points either), but it's definitely over 2,000 considering how long this has been going on.

How do I chase this up? How do I fix it? Can I demand that MS look back over my gaming history and give me the points I've lost?

Thanks for reading and not commenting on my name MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console. :)

submitted by /u/JustMeBeatles
    [link] [comments]

/u/JustMeBeatles, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Doctalen Win User
  3. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests not giving credit.

everyone is being affected in some way.

but MS Rewards and Game Pass Quests usually get fixed pretty quickly and they do their best to make sure no-one misses out on Reward Points
  5. FantasticLFC1 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hey thanks for replying my achievments are popping fine for gamerscore it is the rewards quests that the problem has arisen some showing as done and others i have done not being recognised as being completed. Completed last months no problem and got the
    bonus reward points for completing them
  6. scgt1 Win User

No rewards for November xb live quest

Sorry that you haven't seen anything for the November quest. The rewards are given if you complete the three steps. I was able to complete the quest and received the free reward and, if you want to know, the reward is a code for a free rental of the Wonder
    Woman movie. If you completed all three parts of the quest, you will receive the reward. Check your messages from Xbox Live in your console quick access menu to find it.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
    I completed all 3 steps to the quest. That is my point. They were competed but I still haven't received anything.
Thema:

MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

1. MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console. - Similar Threads - Reward Points being

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  4. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  5. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  6. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  7. How do I send rewards points to someone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send rewards points to someone?: Been trying to send my wife rewards points I don't use but having issues is this even possible anymore and if it is how do I do it? 27940234-7f8e-41c3-b029-b7e1f7349645
  8. I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I...: I had 10000 rewards points on xbox and used them to get 1000 Overwatch coins and then I never received the Overwatch coins. Why is that? 236e8bac-5494-4ee5-bb8a-eac344402c66
  9. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...
  10. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...