ms problem

Discus and support ms problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting a message that it cannot connect and an error message of 102_107_1. please help 70c42dd8-d697-42ce-9878-8bcbe83f82e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waltbuettner, Aug 10, 2017.

  1. waltbuettner
    waltbuettner Guest

    ms problem


    I am getting a message that it cannot connect and an error message of 102_107_1. please help

    :)
     
    waltbuettner, Aug 10, 2017
    #1
  2. Kerosene31
    Kerosene31 Guest
    Kinect facial recognition will not be retained and transmitted

    MS has been saying the same thing about Kinect since day 1. The problem is people having an agenda and not listening. MS has said from day 1 that you control what (if any) information gets sent back to MS.
     
    Kerosene31, Aug 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Bill Hicks
    Bill Hicks Guest
    Issue installing games and everything is black on my dash

    Makes me laugh when MS talk about teething problems. There should be no teething problems at launch.
    Period!
     
    Bill Hicks, Aug 10, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

    Problems with my ms

    Try power cycling your console by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds
  5. onyxishere Win User

    Problems with MS account

  6. Gimpy_P Win User

    Problems with my ms

    You talking about the ping/latency?
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

    : Problems with my ms

    Hi BogdanKit,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

    I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is the unit the of measurement for latency. This is a measure of distance of data transfer between your network and the data centers your network is connecting to.

    What speed test are you performing? If you are using a random speed test online, the test is pinging your network from the closest data center to you. If your latency spikes or is that high, then your network is connecting you to far away data centers and
    most games have a setting where you choose what servers to connect to.

    You want to make sure that your Xbox region is set to your actual region which an be done from the Xbox' system settings. If you are playing in game servers located in your region, then the only other reason that latency spikes is due to another player stressing
    the servers using illegal methods like denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.

    Please go into your Xbox's network settings and then Test your network speed and statistics, then post your results here.
  8. Whopper2004 Win User

    Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $

    I got on the chat window with MS support and they took care of the problem fast. Thanks MS XBOX support. Problem solved.
Thema:

ms problem

Loading...
  1. ms problem - Similar Threads - problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...