MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated.

Discus and support MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, ETA? Problem explanation? Anything? 80265921-3a2a-4658-9020-82e192482559 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaptainCasualty, Oct 13, 2014.

1. MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated.

So, ETA? Problem explanation? Anything?

:)

CaptainCasualty, Oct 13, 2014
  2. Xbox 360 games not showing up in ready to install list

I am a preview never just can't get anything to show up on my install list. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

LOST Constants, Oct 13, 2014
  3. Xbox live can't authorize payment - tried three payment options from both console and web

Some info first:

I have already reported this problem to the support a week ago (ISSUE ID: 1214917578), but didn't get any answer.

The last system update has been performed and my MS Account shows 27,84 EUR.

I have three different payment methods defined, including PayPal. They all are ok - checked with my bank and paypal.

The problem:

From web I can buy only cheap items - the last successful one was 3,79 EUR. The 9,49 EUR already fails. Moreover, it doesn't show my MS Account balance as a payment option.

From console I can't buy anything, although it show my MS Account balance as an option.

The message always says "can't authorize payment". No error codes are shown.

One of the payment methods was successfully used before for some purchases from console.

My Ms Account region is Austria and I'm connecting from Austria.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards, Maris

Maris Vainbergs, Oct 13, 2014
  4. wolfcank
    wolfcank Guest

MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated.

me and a few of my friends are having the same problems. I am trying to search on here to find out if there has been any updates going on, but nada, not a sausage! Everything else seems to be working fine. MS please provide some kind of update in what is
    going on!!!!

wolfcank, Oct 13, 2014
  5. wolfcank
    wolfcank Guest
    I have just read that they are aware of the problem and they are trying to do everything they can to sort this out but don't elaborate on what it is that's wrong!!

wolfcank, Oct 31, 2018
  6. wolfcank Win User

me and a few of my friends are having the same problems. I am trying to search on here to find out if there has been any updates going on, but nada, not a sausage! Everything else seems to be working fine. MS please provide some kind of update in what is
    going on!!!!
  7. wolfcank Win User

I have just read that they are aware of the problem and they are trying to do everything they can to sort this out but don't elaborate on what it is that's wrong!!
  8. devdoesgames Win User

How to purchase using redeemed account credit?

We are having the same problem. I added money to my sons account and I can see that it's in his account but access it. From our computer, my phone or the Xbox console.: please if someone can give us a step in the right direction we wld greatly appreciate
    it. He was so excited about it and now can't use it. Anyone with answers please help me give my little dude the one Christmas present he begged to get and received and now can't use
  9. LOST Constants Win User

Xbox 360 games not showing up in ready to install list

I am a preview never just can't get anything to show up on my install list. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  10. Vilrein Win User

My gamertag still displays as my old one in parties and on certain websites I have it linked to.

I will definitely give the system cache a try when I get home. But as for the third party site; I think it's just an error. Thanks for the info though. It's greatly appreciated.
Thema:

1. MS please answer, Can't show friends now error, just a little info greatly appreciated. - Similar Threads - please answer Can't

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  10. there was a problem pleas answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    there was a problem pleas answer: hi. i my friend told me there was a free trial for xbox live but i m unable to find it 3083721e-0e77-43d5-8d5e-91916209a75b