MS Leaves us no choice

Discus and support MS Leaves us no choice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am really disappointed in the total disregard for its users. Even though I realize that the ads are there to almost force us to upgrade, the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OffEvilShadow, Sep 14, 2017.

1. MS Leaves us no choice

I am really disappointed in the total disregard for its users. Even though I realize that the ads are there to almost force us to upgrade, the game is unplayable due to ads freezing and lag time, it seems that MS does not care enough to address any issues
    that are being brought to their attention repeatedly. So, it would seem that we have two choices STOP completely using their product (I'm sure we can find a better game elsewhere), and/or use social media to get the attention of MS to address these issues.
    I really don't usually go for that route but it seems there are no other options. I really loved this game and want to keep it (I was forced to upgrade due to ad issues) but the whole reason I got it, to unwind and relax after work or stress, was undermined
    by lack of usability and all the above mentioned issues. Please MS respond to your customers before they respond by saying goodbye.

:)

OffEvilShadow, Sep 14, 2017
  2. tank8890
    tank8890 Guest
    Achievements not syncing

Any update?

Please MS, don't leave us alone!!! MS Leaves us no choice :(

tank8890, Sep 14, 2017
  3. MattDawn2053
    MattDawn2053 Guest
    Ark

Buying it from MS store will leave us limited by the trial still or let us play unhindered?

MattDawn2053, Sep 14, 2017
  4. r00fus1337 Win User

Remove the headset!

Why do some of you guys give a flying flip if someone else can unplug the Kinect? Are you really that saddened MS gave the end user a choice? Use your Kinect and enjoy it instead of whining about someone else leaving theirs in the box.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Kinect is failing.

MS is already going to be giving the developers the choice of how to use the processing power.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Isn't Xbox One/1 now officially Xbox 720?

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

"no choices IF we brought it"

-

Sounds like you had one...

[/quote]

Unfortunately my point went way over your head.

[/quote]

I got a phone call before I could edit soooo let me break it down for you in regards to "choice".

Obviously you had a choice on whether or not to buy one, but that's not what we are talking about.

4 reasons as above in original post.

Sony:

1: DRM, sure Sony has it, but it wasn't nearly as restricted as MS originally planned. You were able to rent, borrow and lend your games. That = choice

2: MIC, Sony has an earbud so I'm not sure how that is, but it has something. You can use that or buy a new one. That = choice

3: Region lock. Sony is not region locked so you can buy your games from any country. That = choice

4: Kinect,. Sony sells their console without the Eye. You can buy it or not. You do not have to own one if you buy their console. That = choice

Microsoft:

1: DRM. You had to check in every 24 hours, and couldn't lend physical games or rent them. Sady that = no choice especially if you had no connection. You couldn't even buy a X1. again, no choice, but to buy something else.

2: MIC: Microsoft originally planned to exclude a MIC leaving you no choice, but to buy one unless you want to scream at your Kinect in the middle of the night.

3: Region Lock. Microsoft had theirs region locked originally leaving you NO choice, but to buy your games from your region. That = very limited choices.

4: Kinect. Before you HAD to have it plugged in leaving you with NO choice but to do so.

Everything has been rectified now so it's all good, but hopefully you see my point. MS would have seriously crippled gamers choices under their old ways.
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

I am excited to see the new "Xbox", I'm an optimist!

I already have a wii u. kinda underwhelmed by that. I don't play games on pc...and I have never liked sony for gaming... so that leaves ONE choice for me. xbox... I hope MS doesn't screw things up too badly when it comes out
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Spencer: Digital Sharing and Gifting may come to Xbox One

@tohe, its not just down to taxes, we are able to change region but you can't use a paypal account, because you need a US address and a UK card, what you need to do if by US MS store credit from international traders.

@Chased, I don't care about retailers, I care about choice, and MS could eliminate the choice in one go, if they wanted to. MS have enough money, saying that so do all the mutliples.
Thema:

MS Leaves us no choice

1. MS Leaves us no choice - Similar Threads - Leaves choice

2. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  3. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  4. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  5. Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i leave the elite 2 controller plugged in the console in 24/7 or i should disconnect it...: I noticed my xbox will charge the controller even when the console is off, it's on fully shutdown mode, and im scared the battery will explode, i know it's have an overcharge protection but the...
  6. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  7. Cant leave family altough I dont have family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant leave family altough I dont have family: [img] I cannot remove myself from the family altough there is only my acocunt on the family. there is no 3 dot menu to change my settings or leave my family. e8be3ba4-2d65-4e7e-89fd-f6af21c0ae80
  8. leaving family

in XBoX Accessibility
    leaving family: I Have recently bought Minecraft and because of some reasons I am In a family and I cannot leave it.People say to click on 3 dots but I CANNOT see the dots even I tried 3 browsers but it didnt...
  9. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  10. Any way to leave a family without parental consent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to leave a family without parental consent?: Recently, I have been trying to use a free month trial for the PC Xbox game pass, to which it tells me that a parent must allow my account to use recurring billing. However, the account that is...