MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

Discus and support MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello All, As you might know. Groove is shutting down and will be "replaced" with Spotify. Will this also replace the ability to play your own music... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Remco.NL, Oct 2, 2017.

  1. Remco.NL
    Remco.NL Guest

    MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify


    Hello All,

    As you might know. Groove is shutting down and will be "replaced" with Spotify.

    Will this also replace the ability to play your own music in Forza horizon 3?

    :)
     
    Remco.NL, Oct 2, 2017
    #1
  2. Gogobabylone
    Gogobabylone Guest
    Groove musique and Forza

    Do you go to replace groove music by spotify? So that we can keep listening to our music after the closure of Groove music.
     
    Gogobabylone, Oct 2, 2017
    #2
  3. Spotify on Xbox 360

    I too was wondering the same thing.

    I have always had xbox music in one form or another Zune, groove etc, but now that they are shutting down groove.

    Seems strange that they are promoting the easy swap over to Spotify for xbox one users, but what about us 360 users??? will they create the app for 360 as well????

    Jason.
     
    AlmostUnreal37, Oct 2, 2017
    #3
  4. MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

    It'll be up to Spotify whether they want to implement this feature in Forza Horizon 3. After Groove music services shut down you won't be able to listen to your playlist in FH3.
     
    Indians-401F44AB-970A-4B58-806D-85A092E84836, Oct 3, 2017
    #4
  5. Indians-401F44AB-970 Win User

    MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

    It'll be up to Spotify whether they want to implement this feature in Forza Horizon 3. After Groove music services shut down you won't be able to listen to your playlist in FH3.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox One Groove App not showing any music whatsoever from OneDrive.

  7. AlmostUnreal37 Win User

    Spotify on Xbox 360

    I too was wondering the same thing.

    I have always had xbox music in one form or another Zune, groove etc, but now that they are shutting down groove.

    Seems strange that they are promoting the easy swap over to Spotify for xbox one users, but what about us 360 users??? will they create the app for 360 as well????

    Jason.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

    Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

    Hi Florian,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

    Groove music and spotify
    .

    All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

    Try the Spotify app and let us know.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  9. Smwutches Win User

    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

    Groove was shut down before Horizon 4 was released.
Thema:

MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

Loading...
  1. MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify - Similar Threads - Groove shutting down

  2. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. My Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series X shuts down due to under ventilation issues.: I've been playing Minecraft in my Xbox series X (no disc drive) with a few friends and has a lot of mods; and for some reason it shuts down, saying something like "this Xbox is designed to shut...
  5. Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 is shutting down my Xbox: For the past few weeks I haven't been able to play Battlefield 6 properly with my friends. When get in to a few matches and after that in the middle of a match my Series X turns off out of...
  6. game bar shuts itself off

    in XBoX on Windows
    game bar shuts itself off: game bar shuts itself off, every time i leave the page it turns off. microsoft wont let me talk to a real person and sent me here. 6b451943-a4fd-4d86-9bd2-1da00dca199b
  7. my new laptop randomly shut off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my new laptop randomly shut off: Hi i just bought a Asus Tuf Gaming A15 with extended 32gb of ram i have it like 4 days and it keeps randomly turning off i updated the graphic card drivers and all the drivers on the pc i also did...
  8. xbox shutting off

    in XBoX on Windows
    xbox shutting off: My xbox keeps shutting off due to poor ventilation what can I do I'm really upset 6f1e8716-b733-41d5-98b1-5d81aeb73de4
  9. My Xbox Headphone is not shutting down and white light is continuously blinking, I have...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Headphone is not shutting down and white light is continuously blinking, I have...: My Xbox Headphone is not shutting down and white light is continuously blinking, I have tried various troubleshooting like resetting it pressing Power and Call button Simultaneously....
  10. Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!

    in XboX Insiders
    Get Ready to Groove: The Rhythm Towers Demo Joins the Xbox Insider Program!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]