MS Flightsimulator 2020 stuck with decompress of file...

Discus and support MS Flightsimulator 2020 stuck with decompress of file... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, in a new install of the flight simulator 2020 the install is stuck at decompressing asobo-vfx-staticmesh-0.1.2.fspackage. I started a several... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinKZU, Jul 6, 2022.

1. MartinKZU
    MartinKZU Guest

Hi,

in a new install of the flight simulator 2020 the install is stuck at decompressing asobo-vfx-staticmesh-0.1.2.fspackage. I started a several times on different harddisks, but always at 85GB download it hangs there. It is Windows 11, it has function before. My harddisk crashed so i got a new one and now to install it at the new one, it doesn´t install completely.

Anyone has ideas? Can someone send me the file? Maybe mine is corrupt now on 4th of july?

Kind regards

Martin.

:)

MartinKZU, Jul 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

MS Flightsimulator 2020 stuck with decompress of file asobo-vfx-staticmesh-0.1.2.fspackage.. What to do next?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Martinkzu

Is the disk you want to use (if external) formatted as NTFS?
    May I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

We have not heard anything from you since from our last follow up message. If you have other concerns please do not hesitate to create a new thread and we would be more than happy to assist you with it. Have a great day ahead of you.

Kind regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

flightsimulator 2020

Hi GilbertDéry,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues starting your game Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. Did this happen to all Xbox games? Or was it happening to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 only?
    2. When did this issue happen? Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device?
    3. Did you see an error message or code? Would you mind sending us a screenshot? Please conceal any personal information.
    4. Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting you have performed?
    5. Did you made a recent update to your Microsoft account or computer credentials?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Luc Van Remoortel Win User

MSFS stuck on decompressing 'Microsoft-aircraft-a310-300-1.1.3.fspackage

How do you find the files that are not decompressed?
Thema:

1. MS Flightsimulator 2020 stuck with decompress of file... - Similar Threads - Flightsimulator 2020 stuck

2. Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020?: Is Microsoft flight simulator 40th anniversary the same as Microsoft flight simulator 2020? 3294aa49-a061-4f1c-a6e1-16c755dd6ebd
  3. MSFS 2020 black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 black screen: So whenever I attempt to teleport to cruise in MSFS 2020, it displays a black screen that can only be stopped by Turing the computer off. The only time I’ve experienced this was with 3rd party...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 says my pc doesn't meet the minimal requirements even...: I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 recently but when I booted it up, it said my pc didn't meet the minimum requirements and as a result it is laggy beyond playable. Does anyone know why?...
  5. Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with MS Flight Sim 2020 error report D3D11renderer_Z: My MS Flight Simulator 2020 from Steam was working yesterday and today it is not. I am receiving the following error message. 'Fatal Error D3D11renderer_Z'. I have ensured Windows 0 is up to...
  6. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.: Hi All, MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code being displayed. Any idea what I can do....
  7. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  8. MSFS 2020 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 not downloading properly: Hi. I hope this is relevant for Microsoft, considering it’s one of their products, but I’ve been having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I bought off of Steam (specifically the 2020...
  9. Flightsimulator product code already used

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsimulator product code already used: L.S., Installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator does not succeed due to a License Code "already used". Is there a way to have this reset by Microsoft? My father bought the DVD set, we made a...
  10. Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flightsimulator Update going back and forth.: Hi everybody, i currently expierence the problem, that i try to download all packeges for MS Flightsim, so it's 164GB. But my update is jumping always from 5% back to zero, like the whole time....