MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

Discus and support MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello again. Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward. Any solution? [img] c9b7a4a5-974e-446f-b506-1b232a04064e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FourtyFiveOfficial, Jan 14, 2022.

1. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

Hello again.
    Basically it stopped at 2.03 GiB and won't move forward.
    Any solution?

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to... [​IMG]

:)

FourtyFiveOfficial, Jan 14, 2022
  2. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to respond

Yeah well after i uninstalled the game the Xbox App won't even download it again so **** GG's to Microsoft.
  3. FourtyFiveOfficial Win User

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to respond

I am on a PC, and i'll try reinstalling the game i guess. I'll let you know if anything happens.
  4. frostycab Win User

Is this on Xbox or PC?

If PC, then look in your installation folder for Official/OneStore. You should see several folders and a few files. Best thing to do is sort them by date so the newer ones are at the top. Now find the file that the installer says it's stuck on and delete it, then restart the installer.

If you're like me you'll probably have to to this umpteen times for various files, but eventually it should manage to grab them all. Took me 2 weeks of hunting the web to find that solution, so I hope it works for you.
  5. Trickywicky34 Win User

I would try either restarting the console with a hard reset and see if that does anything to then open the game again or you can try reinstalling the game to see if that works.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Using MS Flight Simulator as a teaching aid for aerospace engineering

Hello, Francisco. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How is your setup to install MS Flight Simulator? I mean, if you own a flight institution (or aeronautical engineering institution) with computers, you can install and license MS Flight Simulator on these computers and let the students use these computers on your education institution.

Now if you want to license MS Flight Simulator to be used on your students home computer (which will change like every year or so), it'll be a different situation.

I think the best option for you is to contact Microsoft about Flight Simulator by submitting a support ticket here (it's the official MS Flight Simulator Support channel):

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
Thema:

MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to...

1. MS Flight Simulator download issuse Thread #2 because the last one died and none wants to... - Similar Threads - Flight Simulator download

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  4. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.: So when I was downloading microsoft simulator 2nd day it starts going up and down it goes from 60GB-58.8GB any reason for this? a66bab63-9c72-4e8c-b468-cf9d46e0f347
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  7. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  8. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  9. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...
  10. How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i download Microsoft flight Simulator - and from where?: I recently purchased Flight Simulator from a re-seller and Microsoft have acknowledged the order. I have the 16 digit code and all details but i do not know where to download it. Can anyone help ?...