MS Flight 2020 won't Download Update 9/7/21

Discus and support MS Flight 2020 won't Download Update 9/7/21 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried to update MS Flight many times today, tried the "3" dots in the right, top corner and fails to load. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by None of yourBusseness, Sep 7, 2021.

1. MS Flight 2020 won't Download Update 9/7/21

I have tried to update MS Flight many times today, tried the "3" dots in the right, top corner and fails to load. Any suggestions?

:)

None of yourBusseness, Sep 7, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey None, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, what happens exactly? Any errors?

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @None of yourBusseness! I hope you hope that you are doing well today!

For such issues, I would suggest the following solutions. Give it a try and let us know the results!

Delete the Windows Store cache:

• Press Windows key or open Windows Start, then type wsreset in the search bar
    • Right-click on wsreset.exe and select Run as Administrator
    • This will clean the Windows Store cache. Make sure you don’t press anything while the command prompt is working.
    • Windows Store will open when it’s been reset and you should restart your PC.

To reset it:

1. Open the settings by pressing the Windows + i keys
    2. Go to Apps> Applications and features.
    3. Select the Microsoft Store application and then click Advanced Options.
    4. Click the Reset button.
    5. Confirm the reset by clicking on Reset again.

Reinstall Microsoft Store:

1.Open Windows PowerShell as administrator. To do this, right click on the start button and click on 'Windows Shell (admin)'
    2. To reinstall the Microsoft Store app, enter the following command (you can copy and paste:
    Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register '$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \\ AppXManifest.xml'}

However, if the issue persists, please try downloading the update from the Xbox app.

I hope this helps you out!
  4. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  5. luisridao Win User

PROBLEMAS ACTUALIZACION FLIGHT SIMULATOR DE LUXE 2020

Os adjunto las instrucciones. Las he seguido y todo ok.

How to Update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Here’s how to download the latest MSFS 2020 update 1.19.8.0:

1. Go to Microsoft Store.
    2. Type “Xbox” in the search bar.
    3. Download the official Xbox App.
    4. Install and open the app.
    5. You will find Microsoft Flight Simulator in the “My Collection” tab on the left-hand side.

[​IMG]
    6. Once you made sure the game is showing up, go back to Microsoft Store.
    7. Make sure to open the Microsoft Store Client instead of the webpage.
    8. If you somehow removed or don’t have the client, you can get it from here.
    9. Now open the MS Store client, and click on the three dots on the right-hand side.
    10. From the drop-down menu, click on “Downloads and updates”.

[​IMG]

11. Now click on the blue “Get updates” button.
    12. This will force search for the new updates and patches for MS Flight Simulator.
    13. You can now get your update from here.

[​IMG]
    14. Once the update is complete. Start the game.
    15. Voila! You have successfully got the World Update for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
  6. dempup Win User

XBOX ONE X and Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi There.

No other editions of MS Flight Sim. has been released on the Xbox One series. Currently MS Flight Sim. 2020 is announced for Xbox One, but no release date has been announced yet!
Thema:

1. MS Flight 2020 won't Download Update 9/7/21 - Similar Threads - Flight 2020 won't

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't run: I own MSFS 2020, but it doesn't want to run. why are these windows programs so darn difficult? <Changed to a question> <Original title: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020>...
  3. My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it: The flight simulator won't launch after Windows and MSFS updates. Until now I've been able to uninstall and reinstall it, which is an arduous process by itself. Now it won't even reinstall....
  4. Microsft Flight Simulator 2020 won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsft Flight Simulator 2020 won't start: I have tried every thing known to man but yet whenever I I try to open up the game my razer cortex thing says released 1 gig of ram which is way less than it used to say when it worked and shows...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 Star Wars Squadron won't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Star Wars Squadron won't play...: I'm hoping someone can help me with this. So I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9400 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz, A Radeon RX570 video card and I can play FIFA 22 or 21, Madden 21 or 22 but I can't play...
  6. Flight Sim 2020 standard edition on GamePass. Installs but won't run

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Sim 2020 standard edition on GamePass. Installs but won't run: Hi. Brand new machine build with an AMD Ryzen 5900x, EVGA 3800 FTW and 64GB of ram. Together with a Windows 10 home version install. Installed Xbox for windows, then downloaded FS2020. Run...
  7. Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 standard won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 standard won't start: I downloaded the update for MSF 2020. After this I launch MSF 2020 (I'm logged inn Xbox and microfsoft store), MSF starts and system says searches for updates....nearly at the end stops...
  8. ms flight sim 2020 won't start properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ms flight sim 2020 won't start properly: trying to run md flight sim 2020, using core i7 6500 cpu with 16 GB ram, keeps saying computer doesn't have enough capacity. HD has plenty of space and I took Mcafee AV off. pc is a dell inspiron...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 planes won't take off after update

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 planes won't take off after update: Planes wont lift off the ground after normal takeoff speed and won't maintain a climb. Only on "World Map" mode. Training and Challenges work normal. Any troubleshooting tips?...
  10. MS Flight Simulator 2020 won't load (again!!)

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flight Simulator 2020 won't load (again!!): I was using it yesterday, but today it just won't load. Nothing has changed on my PC. Everything is up to date and it's well within spec. I had this a few weeks ago and it turned out to be a disk...