MS Edge - ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm etc.

Discus and support MS Edge - ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm etc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy, usually I don't go out like this - however at this point....how much time has passed since console & app itself has been released & yet all you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JinChonR, Apr 4, 2021.

1. JinChonR
    JinChonR New Member

Howdy, usually I don't go out like this - however at this point....how much time has passed since console & app itself has been released & yet all you have as solution is silly reset & data wiping suggestions...? Seriously, guys you don't feel a shred of guilt or shame don't you - issue is still the same, your "solutions" doesn't solve anything, perhaps you can muster enough courage to admit that & finally take some real measures towards this ages old problem... Issue aside - settings are just trivial - can't block pop-ups, zoom adjustment with 25% step is a joke on it's own & to complete Top #3 - mouse IS NOT supported.....none the less you have audacity to call this failure - Best Browser...

JinChonR, Apr 4, 2021
  2. imdydll Win User

Edge on Xbox One broken again....

Hi everyone,

Once again MS Edge has had it on my Xbox one. I'm pretty sure I'm going PS as it looks very broken.

It keeps redirecting to a 'site': ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm?NTPUrl=about:tabs

No matter what site I try it redirects and after a while the cursor disappears and I have to quit out of it etc. It's been like it for 3 days.

I've shut down edge and restarted the xbox and I can't uninstall it for some reason?!

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Many thanks, Jamie.
  3. Red264 Win User

Google Chrome

Youtube is not a web browser, it is a web site.

All three of your examples use the web rendering engine of Edge.

Third party web rendering engines are not allowed on the MS Store because they are a huge security risk.
  4. ngocphi Win User

This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to re-down load it XBOX is asking $9.99 per month to play it.

There is no game called ms solitare daily challenges those are just html 5 webgames only vavailable on the Web not pc or consoles although should be playable on console since edge supports html5 games

You can download the free ms solitare collection from the xbox store if you have windows 10 or higher

Older.well ms store
  5. AridLizard Win User

KEYBORD DISPLAY

if you are entering a password on a web page in MS Edge then you can press B to close the text input overlay and use the right stick to navigate to the enter button on the page
  6. SolidIntel Win User

Edge Browser on Xbox One randomly quitting...

Beleve me MS Edge have much issue crashing
Thema:

1. MS Edge - ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm etc. - Similar Threads - Edge appx web

2. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  3. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  4. how do i remove a edge virus

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i remove a edge virus: pretty much everytime i click on something on my xbox’s microsoft edge i get taken to a tab called nossairt or waisheph which shows me some sort of add and makes it impossible to use the edge...
  5. Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Edge Browser, Discord Mic access denied: I can’t use my microphone when I open Discord through Edge on my Xbox. This is the same issue that was reported slightly less than a year ago:...
  6. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  7. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. turn of osk on console ms edge

in XBoX on Windows
    turn of osk on console ms edge: The on-screen keyboard pops up in consoles ms edge how do I prevent this? f07e1380-4a9f-4c08-bce7-1b0b5f7c9f05
  9. Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X ( Alpha Skip-Ahead ) Edge crashing on the 4-5 last updates? Fix?: So i was was a happy insider till like 2-3 weeks ago. Sure, the odd crash here n there, but that is to be expected w Alphas.... But 4 or 5 updates ago something happened to Microsoft Edge,...
  10. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm?ntpurl=about:tabs

2. ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages

3. ms-appx-web:///assets/pages/acr

4. Xbox ms-appx-web:///assets/errorpages/acr_error.htm?NTPUrl=about:tabs