MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account

Discus and support MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it wouldn't credit my account. Please help! b119ae88-f0c9-4ea9-b15b-8281ec593782 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JunkScissors865, May 2, 2018.

1. MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account

MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it wouldn't credit my account.

Please help!

:)

JunkScissors865, May 2, 2018
  2. Microsoft Bingo No Rewards Awarded for Community Reaching Goal

To whom this may concern:

I had reached the 5 Power Bingo status for 15 Key Award in Mexico GamePlay to be awarded 15 keys when the community reached it's goal. The community reached it's goal today and the 15 keys were not awarded to my Bingo Account. My key level is at 0. Please
    fix this issue and award the missing keys.

Thank you,

Kristen Schultz

StoreyedCurve32, May 2, 2018
  3. Still have not updated my account

I have reset my app (Bingo) many times, and it is not crediting or changing my account on bingos called. I guess I will have to quit playing BINGO, since I am not getting credit for my bingos, coins used and keys used. This is getting to be ridiculous.

JazzyFurball450, May 2, 2018
  4. EsteePoleson Win User

power card rewards not received &very buggy

Hello, my first post. I have been playing Microsoft Bingo Windows 8, and as of this date: May 8, 2015 I did not receive any community award keys. I was in France, and the meter was full, all three 'key' boxes indicating my awards where lit and full ( as
    to measure bar). I tried clicking on the golden key, and the lock, nothing. So obviously the update didn't fix this issue. Also, I would like to know how does one see the approved bingo patterns, as shown in the tutorial, again? Nothing in help shows them,
    and I can't find any images of them doing searches on web. Thanks.
  5. TrogdorSB Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Hello all,

I am also having the problem with getting credit for my power bingos. Since I moved over to Windows 10, I did not get any keys for filling up my 100 keys bar in France. Been playing USA and have not received any progression on my keys bar. Tried uninstalling
    and signing out of Xbox Live acct. Nothing seems to work. Are we going to get any credit to our keys or coins that we have been using?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Have not received FM7 keys or credits.

Hello PizzaGuy42,

We see that you have been awarded your keys for this offer. However, as stated in the FAQ, Credits are not awarded until the end of the sweepstakes:

When will I get my Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game?

Rewards Credits for pre-ordering or ordering the game will appear as pending in your account within 96 hours of the offer end date.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Never received my extra keys/5,000 credits for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 7

Hi Skapegoat. Keys have been added to your account. Sorry for the delay. Credits will be awarded by next week.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

Forza 7 preorder

Hi HODFOURTWENTY. Keys have been added to your account. Credits will be awarded next week. Sorry for the delay.
Thema:

MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account

1. MS Bingo - Tried to collect my Achievement Award of 55 Keys and it would credit my account - Similar Threads - Bingo Tried collect

2. How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect to MS Bingo if it refuses to open to the game? (MS 10): I cannot get the MS Bingo to open any more. ( It used to). How can I get it to work again? 561116dc-b45d-4feb-810f-c1df5dbcd56e
  3. Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Abradoodle Bingo Game no longer loading?: When I first got it it would freeze at 40 % when loading, and I would need to go out and go back in and it would then load. Now it freezes at 40 % and I even uninstalled and re-installed the game...
  4. bingo

in XBoX on Windows
    bingo: was playing bingo and got a bingo but didn't get paid cause page frooze up who do i contact reguarding this matter? c15ad579-ab5b-4ee0-a3bb-9dd818212ed2
  5. Unable to Access MS Bingo Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Access MS Bingo Game: Have not been able to play MS bingo game for months. Message always comes up that bingo game cannot be connected to the bingo server and to contact this website for assistance. I have previously...
  6. Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo: When are you going to fix Microsoft Bingo so people who want to play it can? I have NOT been able to play it for over a month or more. 51a0ae03-4267-4477-bfb8-811704feba27
  7. When will you be fixing Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you be fixing Bingo?: When will you be fixing Microsoft Bingo? e894bbed-c161-424a-ab46-9726daf63744
  8. Microsoft bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft bingo: What the heck is wrong with it? It won't connect and hasn't since April sometime. 92bc39b4-faab-4faa-a535-3cbc71a4abce
  9. Bingo game won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo game won't work: Bingo game at first acts like it want to connect then says that microsoft is working on the problem and should be up soon. This has been going on for over a month...
  10. solitary and bingo not working

in XBoX on Windows
    solitary and bingo not working: I really don't understand why microsoft makes us pay for the games that used to be free and then even though we pay for them, they can't keep them playable . Right now it is solitary and bingo...