Movies & TV app not installing Series S

Discus and support Movies & TV app not installing Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried removing my account and reinstalling it. Tried rebooting, network is fine. Tried signing into different account to download, nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MouthForWar90, May 19, 2023.

1. Movies & TV app not installing Series S

I've tried removing my account and reinstalling it. Tried rebooting, network is fine. Tried signing into different account to download, nothing.

:)

MouthForWar90, May 19, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you tried installing the app remotely? You can click the game title from your order history to install it via Xbox store or you can use Xbox app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode then use your phone or other device to install the app here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/movies-....
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Movie problems

Do you have the movies and tv app installed?
  4. Das Koop Win User

UNABLE TO ACCESS PURCHASED TV AND MOVIES ON THE XBOX ONE

Do you have the Movies & TV app installed?

You can still rent and buy movies in the store but need the app to watch them.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Please help new Xbox S and Samsung tv

Better question what console do you have

If it has a disk drive then it's a xbox one s not s series s

Like smwutches said some games cannot be installed on older consoles ot you are just using your tv rather.then console but using the xbox app on your Samsung then no installs aren't available
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Series S Graphics performances

Well no your best would be 1440p by 120hz if your tv would support that

Most games will only support 1080p depending on the tv

You gotta remember the series s is NOT a 4k console

It only upscales movies and TV shows to 4k not games

If you force it to 4k you will drop frames like crazy

Series x and xbox one xis 4k native at 60 and 30hz

Series s and below are 1440p max with recommended 90hz max
Thema:

1. Movies & TV app not installing Series S - Similar Threads - Movies app installing

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  5. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  6. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  7. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  8. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  9. 120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?

in XBoX on Windows
    120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?: Greetings all, I scoured the forums for any related context., but found absolutely nothing in regard to my question. So I guess I'll ask myself. I recently purchased a 120hz tv (TCL 6 series) and...
  10. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225