movies and tv app problems

Discus and support movies and tv app problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one movies and tv app wont stay open. as soon as it opens it closes. I keep trying to open it but it keeps closing. the error code I put in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TermlessSea74, Oct 13, 2017.

1. movies and tv app problems

my xbox one movies and tv app wont stay open. as soon as it opens it closes. I keep trying to open it but it keeps closing. the error code I put in gave me nothing.

:)

TermlessSea74, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Movies and tv app problems

I bought the season 3 pass for rick and morty and new the new episodes aren't uploading. Does anyone have a reason for this?

TurtlePanties, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Problems w/ Movies and TV app

Hey Caboosefan! Since you're in the Preview Program, you'll want to post
    here
    . Additionally, make sure to submit feedback through your console to pass the info the right teams. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  4. GUNLESSDAIGO
    GUNLESSDAIGO Guest

I'm having the same problem with no luck finding info on the code. 0x8007139f

GUNLESSDAIGO, Nov 24, 2017
  5. Jockelmockel Win User

König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!

the problem is, when I'm on movies & tv app, the movie is still not available
  6. TopcowRaven Win User

Screen darkens when watching a movie.

Same problem here with the Movies & TV app, plus movies & tv app has video playback issues as well, watch a movie with motion or panning, you'll notice the screen hitches/jerky motion. In low motion its much harder to notice.
  7. GUNLESSDAIGO Win User

I'm having the same problem with no luck finding info on the code. 0x8007139f
  8. RichGordon Win User

Problems watching new purchased movies and TV episodes

I was able to fix this problem by uninstalling the Movies & TV app and reinstalling it. After the reinstall, the movies played correctly.
  9. StarCreature648 Win User

movies. and tv app

no this movie tv app has no problems on pc I test it on a pc
Thema:

1. movies and tv app problems - Similar Threads - movies app problems

2. Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps: Seems to only happen when watching in 4k ultra or dolby vision works sometimes for a lil while then it starts works fine with anything else happened on my last tv and now my lg c1 has anyone else...
  3. Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Movies & TV app problems playing downloads: Hello, I have previously purchased many TV shows via the Movies & TV app. I have poor broadband, so was happy that the Xbox 360 allowed download of my purchases so I can watch them without any...
  4. Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with playing any movies while using the 2019 app latest version of the app when I...: When I have started noticing and experiencing this issue with the 2019 movies app I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue. so then I tried unplugging my modem then...
  5. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...: Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the...
  6. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  7. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  8. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  9. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  10. Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem accessing Movies & TV app on Xbox 360 (status code 80C90010): I am trying to access the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360, but am met with the following error message: "The Xbox service isn't available right now. Please try again later....