movies and tv app problems

Discus and support movies and tv app problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one movies and tv app wont stay open. as soon as it opens it closes. I keep trying to open it but it keeps closing. the error code I put in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TermlessSea74, Oct 13, 2017.

1. movies and tv app problems

my xbox one movies and tv app wont stay open. as soon as it opens it closes. I keep trying to open it but it keeps closing. the error code I put in gave me nothing.

:)

TermlessSea74, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Movies and tv app problems

I bought the season 3 pass for rick and morty and new the new episodes aren't uploading. Does anyone have a reason for this?

TurtlePanties, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Problems w/ Movies and TV app

Hey Caboosefan! Since you're in the Preview Program, you'll want to post
    here
    . Additionally, make sure to submit feedback through your console to pass the info the right teams. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  4. GUNLESSDAIGO
    GUNLESSDAIGO Guest

I'm having the same problem with no luck finding info on the code. 0x8007139f

GUNLESSDAIGO, Nov 24, 2017
  5. Jockelmockel Win User

König der Löwen Film! [Edit - Translation] - King of the Lions movie!

the problem is, when I'm on movies & tv app, the movie is still not available
  6. GUNLESSDAIGO Win User

I'm having the same problem with no luck finding info on the code. 0x8007139f
  7. TopcowRaven Win User

Screen darkens when watching a movie.

Same problem here with the Movies & TV app, plus movies & tv app has video playback issues as well, watch a movie with motion or panning, you'll notice the screen hitches/jerky motion. In low motion its much harder to notice.
  8. RichGordon Win User

Problems watching new purchased movies and TV episodes

I was able to fix this problem by uninstalling the Movies & TV app and reinstalling it. After the reinstall, the movies played correctly.
  9. StarCreature648 Win User

movies. and tv app

no this movie tv app has no problems on pc I test it on a pc
Thema:

1. movies and tv app problems - Similar Threads - movies app problems

2. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  3. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  4. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  5. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  6. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  7. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  8. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App: Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or...
  9. 120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?

in XBoX on Windows
    120hz on the xbox movies & tv app?: Greetings all, I scoured the forums for any related context., but found absolutely nothing in regard to my question. So I guess I'll ask myself. I recently purchased a 120hz tv (TCL 6 series) and...
  10. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?: I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also. f09ef27d-306f-4caa-b73c-1b2568d0b225