Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?

Discus and support Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, I've recently hit a weird issue with the One X where any movie app (be it Netflix, Amazon or Hulu) causes my television to say that there's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConfusionWizard, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"?

Hello all,

I've recently hit a weird issue with the One X where any movie app (be it Netflix, Amazon or Hulu) causes my television to say that there's no signal, despite the fact that it works just fine with my games. I've already turned off "Allow 24Hz" as well as
    "50Hz", as well as rebooting the One X (and the other one where you hit the power button and eject button at the same time), as well as switching around the HDMI cable and all of that.

Strangely, my WWE Network app works perfectly.

What's also strange is my 360's streaming apps work just fine, as well. I'm okay using that as my movie station for now, but I worry that this is an issue that will compound into a larger one later on down the line.

My television is a Sceptre HDMI (1080p) from 2012, not 4K. Would that have anything to do with it? It only recently sprung up as everything was working as intended.

In any case, I thank anyone for their time who can help!!

:)

ConfusionWizard, Mar 6, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with your Xbox One X playing video streaming apps. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the apps you're having trouble with. If you've tried that you
    can try a soft factory reset to clear out any potentially corrupted content from system.

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    *(Select the Keep my Games & Apps option first)

Note: You will need your Microsoft Account Email and password to recover you're accounts after any reset
  3. wildavs00 Win User

Xbox App Won't Detect TV App HDMI

I've been attempting to do the same thing, but the streaming of the TV app (with 360 showing) has only worked for me if I have the Xbox One physically showing on my television screen (which defeats the purpose).

If I turn the television scree off, I get the same error saying it cannot detect the HDMI signal.
  4. SpazOutLoud8 Win User

XBOX SERVICE

Anything I select in the microsoft movies and tv app on my xbox 360 console says the xbox service is unavailable. and all my moveis and tv shows aren't showing up. Its roughly 9 years worth.
  5. SpeedyGurs Win User

3D Blu-ray movies no longer play in 3D mode

I have noticed that some 3D blu ray movies work perfectly fine and some don't. My tv automatically detects if a 3D format is playing and 3D turns on. I tested out OZ the great, the 3D signal would turn on but the signal would get lost as soon as the movie
    starts. But then I tested Transformers 3 and the 3D signal does not get lost and works perfectly fine the entire movie. Lastly I tested How to train your dragon 2. With this movie the 3D signal does not get recognized by the Tv at all.

As you can tell the 3 different blu rays I tested all gave different results.

I tested this on the new Xbox One S. Tried turning off 4k features and still get same problem.

My TV is a 2016 model: LG UH8500. Supports 3D, 4k, HDR-10, Hdmi 2.0, HDCP 2.2.
  6. BinaryXtreme Win User

We've lost your tv signal

After updates, my TV signal is delayed but if I wait a minute or so it detects the signal and it's fine from there. Otherwise my system runs perfect.
Thema:

1. Movie/Show apps causing my TV to say, "No Signal Detected"? - Similar Threads - Movie Show apps

2. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  3. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  4. Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?: Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies, I have removed all the apps except for essential ones and checked every apps usage which shows 0 for them all, I thought I should have 12 or 15gig...
  5. Movies and TV on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies and TV on XBox Series X: It's acting like I have a dial up connection. Pixelation, lag, disconnection, etc. I have 1Gb fiber connection which tested perfect so that's not the case 11594f15-c5c3-4ca5-9d86-01927b3409c1
  6. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  7. Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to play backup videos, from the Movies and TV app, on an Xbox Series X?: Hello, so am running into an issue and I was wondering if anyone knows of a fix. So I bought a TV series on the Movies & TV app, and it works correctly while streaming it on either my PC or Xbox...
  8. Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Movie Videogame will not continue downloading: When I try to download the game, it gets stuck at a certain percent and keeps saying installation stopped.The disc is clean and recognizable acda1269-ffa6-448f-b2b1-a4c750dec3e7
  9. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  10. HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...: Really don't understand what's going on and I couldn't come across any helpful info on this. I was just using HBO Max the other day and now today I can't watch the same show I was watching a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tvb movie the detected