Move from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Live account

Discus and support Move from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got an Xbox one and have 6 months left on my Live Gold subscription. For an Xbox One, unlike Xbox 360, you can have multiple members in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpenceDawg86, Dec 26, 2015.

1. SpenceDawg86
    SpenceDawg86 Guest

I just got an Xbox one and have 6 months left on my Live Gold subscription. For an Xbox One, unlike Xbox 360, you can have multiple members in the same family use the account. Previously on our 360, we had this and so we have the whole family's gamer tags
    already. Can we reactivate those now that we have an Xbox One? If not, how do we add new gamer tags for the rest of the family?

:)

SpenceDawg86, Dec 26, 2015
  2. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

3. Can You use the same profile on the Xbox One?

Yup, that's true actually. You can use the same profile. As I remember, thedoodseven signed up for a Microsoft account and you can see the games he has played via his avatar pic. They're all Games for Windows (except for Project Spark Beta). But it shares the same interface as the ones in the Xbox 360.

Here's a link:

Switching from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

This should answer your question.

thecreed4life, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 26, 2015
  5. WPAK Win User

Cambio de 360 a one [Change from 360 to one]

Web translation:

Change from 360 to one

What happens is that I have an account on my xbox 360 with Live Gold is one year, but I will change for a one if I enter here also my membership is passed ???

Response:

Hi there,

if you upgrade to an Xbox One you can use the same account on the Xbox One, all you need to know is the account credentials for your Xbox Live Account with Gold used on the 360 and enter the same on the Xbox One, your profile will be downloaded and will
    have the Avatar, gamerscore and subscriptions etc. The same account can be used on both consoles.

See this link for more information when you are going to switch from Xbox 360 to Xbox One:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one

If there are any further questions just let it know.
  6. Mohamed Khaled Assi Win User

Moving my 360 profile to my xbox one

Hi. Try deleting the account from your Xbox one and go to Xbox.com on your pc and sign-in with your account there and see if the info matches the one on your 360. Once signed in add the Xbox one console to the list of owned hardware in your profile account
    settings by using the console serial number. This is a link explaining what info can be moved to your new console when signing in.

support.xbox.com/.../move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. Spl0inker Win User

Transfer one account to another

Actually you can genious pay attention to the last line:

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.

•To download your Xbox LIVE profile to a different Xbox 360 console, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•To transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another, see Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

After you've downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile and transferred your content licenses to another Xbox 360 console, the content can be used by all the profiles on that console.
  9. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Two xboxes and three accounts

Hello Doe,

Thank you for keeping us updated on the issue. The
    Xbox One is able to share Xbox Live Gold
    from one account to all accounts on the console. The Xbox 360 does not have the ability to share one account's Xbox Live Gold to all other accounts on the console. The Xbox One will store saved data in the cloud
    as long as the console is connected to the internet. The Xbox One will also save backwards compatible data to the cloud. If you are moving from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, we recommend

uploading your saved data to the cloud
    from the Xbox 360. The link we provided will have the steps on how to complete that process. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Move from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Live account - Similar Threads - Move 360 Live

2. Moving from XBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from XBox 360: Hi all - apologies but parent question: My daughter has an Xbox 360 and it’s time to upgrade. She has specifically asked for an Xbox One S with a slot so that she can use her existing games....
  3. Dont Know How to move 360 game to series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont Know How to move 360 game to series s: I tried downloading left 4 dead 2 on my xbox one series but it doesnt show i can…So i read more in the internet and said tha i can try using a 360 console to download but problem is is tha idk how...
  4. The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    The right stick on my Xbox 360 wireless moves around from left while I don't move the analog: The right stick was working fine yesterday, but when I turn on the console and play the game, the stick moves around from left. Does anyone know what caused this? Thank you Best Wishes -Sajad...
  5. I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant copy/move any saves to cloud storage from xbox 360 ?: I booted my 360 up today to transfer my old skate 3 skater to xbox one. my problem is that cloud storage wont let me copy/move any save game from my HDD to the cloud. The weird thing is that, I...
  6. Move DLC from xbox 360 to xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Move DLC from xbox 360 to xbox series s: I have several DLC items for Dragon age Origins, including the extra quests Awakening, leliana's song witch hunt ect, on my xbox 360 but on my xbox series s it will not download them. Is there a...
  7. How To Move a Digital Copy of Backwards Compatible Game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Move a Digital Copy of Backwards Compatible Game from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: I have a digital copy of Dishonored installed on my Xbox 360. The console and game still works but I want to play it on my Xbox One. I thought it should be as simple as downloading the game again...
  8. Move or copy purchased movies saved to Xbox 360 hard drive to Xbox one hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move or copy purchased movies saved to Xbox 360 hard drive to Xbox one hard drive: Move or copy purchased movies saved to Xbox 360 hard drive to Xbox one hard drive. I have a lot of movies that I purchased using an xbox 360 and saved them to an external 2GB USB 2 hard drive. My...
  9. How to move a GamerTag to another Live Account if you don't own an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to move a GamerTag to another Live Account if you don't own an Xbox 360?: So I have a gamertag tied to a very very old live account/email which is not used anymore. I have another Live account which is tied to my lifelong email that I will probably always use till I...
  10. Both profiles on my Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live and won't move or delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both profiles on my Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live and won't move or delete: When I try to sign in to two of my profiles on my Xbox 360 slim I get disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes my Xbox attempts to sign into them. I tested my connection and everything...