mouse teleporting glitch for roblox

Discus and support mouse teleporting glitch for roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when you load up a game in roblox any fps shooter game or any game that has first person the mouse is never locked in the center as a Xbox controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o o8, Jun 1, 2023.

1. o o8
    o o8 Guest

when you load up a game in roblox any fps shooter game or any game that has first person the mouse is never locked in the center as a Xbox controller is if you join a server and use a mouse it’s not locked in anymore and you have to rejoin to make it centered and use an Xbox controller

:)

o o8, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi o o8,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are having issues with your mouse while playing Roblox.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    4. Was this happening to other games?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, kindly check and follow the steps below and see if this will help.

• Check the batteries of your mouse to ensure they have sufficient power.
    • Try using a different mouse to see if the problem persists.
    • Make sure your Xbox One controller is fully charged or plugged in
    • Check your mouse settings within Roblox to see if any settings may be causing the issue.
    • You can access the settings by pressing the escape key while in-game and then selecting the "Settings" option.
      Try adjusting the sensitivity of your mouse within Roblox to see if that helps.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

Hello Nguyen Phan Anh,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

Hi Nguyen Phan Anh,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are also experiencing issues using the mouse while playing on your PC. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What Windows version are you using?
    2. Is this happening on this particular game-Roblox only?
    3. When did the issue started?
    4. Is your device updated to the latest version?
    5. What have you done so far to fix the problem?
    6. Did you try using the mouse to another PC/device?
    7. Is your Game Service, System, Device Drivers, and Apps updated?
    Kindly check on the articles below and try to follow all the steps provided and see if will work.

Please let us know if the problem still persists after performing suggested fixes above, if not then you can get back to us by replying to this post and provide you other options to resolve the issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi o o8,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

[XBOX] Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

Thema:

1. mouse teleporting glitch for roblox - Similar Threads - mouse teleporting glitch

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  4. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  5. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Mouse compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse compatibility: Hello i wanted to ask if the logitech g305 is compatible with xbox series s eb8f8e98-68d5-48c5-9bc7-df1136eadeca
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. reversed mouse movement

in XBoX on Consoles
    reversed mouse movement: Could you provide insights into why my M260 gaming mouse is exhibiting a sudden reversal in pointer movement? Despite prior normal functionality, the cursor now moves in the opposite direction...