Mouse not working

Discus and support Mouse not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; just got a mouse it is a T50 Ziyoang, I have plugged the mouse in on the front of the Xbox and nothing has happened, the mouse has lit up however... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by amongus ., Mar 16, 2023.

1. amongus .
    amongus . Guest

Mouse not working

just got a mouse it is a T50 Ziyoang, I have plugged the mouse in on the front of the Xbox and nothing has happened, the mouse has lit up however whenever I want to move or click or do anything with it it hasn’t done anything at all.

:)

amongus ., Mar 16, 2023
  2. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

Surface is good, because in the Warframe(another game with mouse nad keyboard support) mouse works well and in the main menu Fortnite mouse works well too, this problem is in the match only.
  3. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  4. Salad_Dodger Win User

Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

I don't have a mouse connected normally, i mentioned it because i have to connect the mouse and disconnect the controller.

So basically,

1.it doesn't work properly/i connect a mouse

2.it still doesn't work properly/i turn off the controller

3. I click it with the mouse with the controller off, button works as intended.
  5. SilverShadow03 Win User

Xbox Controller overrides mouse on PC

Battlefield does have a toggle mouse setting in the controller tuning, I have it swithed on, but it doesnt affect the issue. All the buttons on the mouse (i have five) work but the movement of the mouse doesnt register in game. However as soon as I hit
    escape or go into a menu the mouse works normally.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Mouse not working

Hi,! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try hard resetting the console first

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Unplug the console from the outlet for about 5 minutes

Plug it back again

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If it does not work try with other devices if possible to check if that particular mouse is the problem
Thema:

Mouse not working

1. Mouse not working - Similar Threads - Mouse working

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  4. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working: Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox...
  5. Mouse side buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse side buttons not working: my bloody A70 mouse side buttons work on my laptop but not on my xbox one S. everything else from keyboard and mouse works. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 9488a249-acc5-4bcb-bbe8-a86fb2157e82
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.: So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up in the middle of the screen but it doesn’t...
  8. Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?: I loaded int the game and the keyboard works amazing but the mouse is stuck in the top left corner of my screen I've tried restarting my xbox and un plugging and replunging my mouse but it is not...
  9. My mouse isn’t working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse isn’t working properly: good afternoon my mouse isn’t working properly. I’ve tried multiple different mouses and same issue continue to happen when I aim and try to shoot in my shooter games. My endgame weapons will...
  10. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: Split from this thread. he is not the only person having this issue. there was an update to xbox on oct 5th 2023 that broke the mouse input. only one mouse button works at a time. xbox has to...