Mouse not working properly in XSS games

Discus and support Mouse not working properly in XSS games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play zombie army 4, sniper elite 5, deep rock galatic and high on life on my XSS and experienced mouse input lag with acceleration and the cursor... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 郑涛ZT, Jan 19, 2023.

1. 郑涛ZT
    郑涛ZT Guest

I play zombie army 4, sniper elite 5, deep rock galatic and high on life on my XSS and experienced mouse input lag with acceleration and the cursor movement is jumpy. is there a way to fix it?

:)

郑涛ZT, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

There are a few things you can try to fix mouse input lag and jumpy cursor movement on your Xbox Series S:

1. Make sure your mouse is fully charged or plugged in. A low battery can cause input lag.

2. Check your mouse for any physical damage, such as a bent or broken USB connector.

3. Make sure your mouse is up to date. You can check for updates in the Xbox Accessories app.

4. Try a different USB port on your Xbox Series S to see if that resolves the issue.

5. Make sure your Xbox Series S is not too far away from your mouse, as a weak wireless connection can cause input lag.

6. Try adjusting the mouse pointer speed in the Xbox Accessories app.

7. If you are using a wireless mouse, try using a wired one to see if that resolves the issue.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  3. Salad_Dodger Win User

Xcloud on Edge Browser (Xbox) not working.

I don't have a mouse connected normally, i mentioned it because i have to connect the mouse and disconnect the controller.

So basically,

1.it doesn't work properly/i connect a mouse

2.it still doesn't work properly/i turn off the controller

3. I click it with the mouse with the controller off, button works as intended.
  4. asharjaved Win User

Day 1 patch confirmed

[table][tr][td]xss[/td][td]xss[/td][/tr][tr][td]xss[/td][td]xss[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. iLL Mortick Win User

Looking to join mature MW3 clan that utilizes Elites clan features

Well, we in xSS are planning to use Elite. But. I have trouble logging in to Elite. I don't know what the problem is, but I think Elite haven't started or there is something wrong with it.

But, as soon it works, I'll set xSS up to the board.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

RedFall keyboard and mouse settings on XSS

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Xbox Series X|S has Keyboard and Mouse (KBM) support hassle-free with a plug-and-play approach

LegoNinja187 Xbox Ambassador posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"My suggestion is to try using a regular Xbox One Controller (any should do, standard, Elite Series 1 or 2) to turn on the console, launch the game, then turn off the controller, and connect the keyboard and mouse after the controller has been turned off, you should then be prompted to select an account to use the keyboard and mouse with for the game."

Original post

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. Mouse not working properly in XSS games - Similar Threads - Mouse working properly

2. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  4. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working: Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox...
  5. Mouse side buttons not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse side buttons not working: my bloody A70 mouse side buttons work on my laptop but not on my xbox one S. everything else from keyboard and mouse works. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 9488a249-acc5-4bcb-bbe8-a86fb2157e82
  6. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  7. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.: So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up in the middle of the screen but it doesn’t...
  8. Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?: I loaded int the game and the keyboard works amazing but the mouse is stuck in the top left corner of my screen I've tried restarting my xbox and un plugging and replunging my mouse but it is not...
  9. My mouse isn’t working properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse isn’t working properly: good afternoon my mouse isn’t working properly. I’ve tried multiple different mouses and same issue continue to happen when I aim and try to shoot in my shooter games. My endgame weapons will...
  10. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: Split from this thread. he is not the only person having this issue. there was an update to xbox on oct 5th 2023 that broke the mouse input. only one mouse button works at a time. xbox has to...