Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock.

Discus and support Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can use my keyboard And my mouse correctly on Fortnite but not for Minecraft. in the video linked above I have demonstrated what the issue is, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AevaintSZN, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock.

I can use my keyboard And my mouse correctly on Fortnite but not for Minecraft. in the video linked above I have demonstrated what the issue is, I cannot use my mouse other than looking around with it. i have tried many ways to fix this but nothing Is working, I've tried different mice, still the same thing... i have hard reset my xbox many times, still no fix. if i load up my game with my keyboard i cannot use my mouse to select anything and i do not get my mouse cursor. The same goes for if i load up with my controller. but however, when i go into a world and i play with my keyboard and mouse, my keyboard fully works but my mouse does not do anything other than looking around. i cannot scroll wheel, hit/place, basically, my mouse has no other function. but when i turn my controller off, i cant use my keyboard nor my mouse in game until my controller is turned back on.

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-119359

submitted by /u/AevaintSZN
    [link] [comments]

/u/AevaintSZN, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  3. Youthfulhal864 Win User

keyboard and mouse support

Hi, very few games on the Xbox One support Keyboard and Mouse

Minecraft Bedrock Edition supports both keyboard and mouse

Games like PUBG, Fortnite only support keyboard for extra buttons
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox teclado e mouse [Translation - Xbox Keyboard and mouse]

Hi there Joao,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to keyboard and mouse functionality on Xbox One,

The Minecraft Bedrock edition will enable an option in the menu screen that can be used to select keyboard and mouse as the primary input device rather than the standard Xbox One Controller.

For more information on gameplay settings, I would recommend reaching out to
    Minecraft Forum Supportfor further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  5. Francia J. Win User

My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came out, I was able to download Java edition but he wasn't?

Your friend needs to confirm his license for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC. Please ask your friend to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then check if he can see the transaction order for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC stated as "completed".
  6. gameshareAcidxcalber Win User

My sidebuttons do not work on my mouse for Xbox Minecraft

Minecraft has support for side buttons and keyboard mouse they worked for me in past.

Now they don't in Minecraft, with any mouse with buttons.an update they must of deleted side button options.

Which means it Minecraft error not my Xbox or mouse.

Since Minecraft is owned by Microsoft I thought they'd help here.
Thema:

Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock.

1. Mouse not completely working on Minecraft Bedrock. - Similar Threads - Mouse completely working

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  4. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  5. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Mouse compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse compatibility: Hello i wanted to ask if the logitech g305 is compatible with xbox series s eb8f8e98-68d5-48c5-9bc7-df1136eadeca
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. reversed mouse movement

in XBoX on Consoles
    reversed mouse movement: Could you provide insights into why my M260 gaming mouse is exhibiting a sudden reversal in pointer movement? Despite prior normal functionality, the cursor now moves in the opposite direction...