Mouse lag in some gamepass games

Discus and support Mouse lag in some gamepass games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, Recently when installing and playing new games on Gamepass my mouse causes huge frame drops. Like from 250fps to 5-10fps. Scorn is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrew Warner1, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Mouse lag in some gamepass games

Hey there,

Recently when installing and playing new games on Gamepass my mouse causes huge frame drops. Like from 250fps to 5-10fps. Scorn is the most recent one to have this happen, but games like Halo Infinite work perfectly. Games on Steam also work fine.

I literally couldn't even play Metal Hellsinger because the mouse. The same games on Steam work fine, so I am wondering what is going on when trying to play through Gamepass?

I have tried disabling a lot of stuff from mouse and keyboard programs like iCue, uninstalled any old Razer software, turned off the Logitech G-Suite. But nothing seems to help out. I have also installed the newest drivers for everything.

:)

Andrew Warner1, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

In that case, I advise you to report the error

1. Press and hold the Xbox button and select Report a problem.

2. Select Report New Issue.

3. Choose the most appropriate category and subcategory.

4. Select your preferred method to complete your report
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Andrew, you performed tests that usually solve this error.

If it doesn't work, it could be a game incompatibility in the version.

Let's try this

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Andrew Warner1 Win User

I am going to try moving the install location. I noticed that Halo is on a m.2 while the others are on a regular ssd. my computer has 2 x m.2's and 2 regular ssd, so I will try to put it on one of the other drives see if that helps out.

Yeah that did not help at all, but was worth a shot
  5. Andrew Warner1 Win User

That has not made any difference.

The game runs fine as long as I don't touch the mouse (G502) I have tried 3 different usb ports as well to see if that might help.

This is from the About section for the version of windows.

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎8/‎28/‎2021

OS build 19044.2130

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0
  6. AlfonsStaring Win User

Game Pass (PC) Keyboard Input Lag!

Thanks,

This solved my lagging mouse cursor input for both Zoo Tycoon and Sea of Thieves on Xbox GamePass!
Thema:

1. Mouse lag in some gamepass games - Similar Threads - Mouse lag gamepass

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  4. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  5. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  6. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  7. Mouse compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse compatibility: Hello i wanted to ask if the logitech g305 is compatible with xbox series s eb8f8e98-68d5-48c5-9bc7-df1136eadeca
  8. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games: I have an issue with input lag mouse movement on several games using mouse razer death adder v.2 I think it's mouse acceleration lag as I overshoot the target location with the curser all the...