Mouse & Keyboard?

Discus and support Mouse & Keyboard? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ENGLISH: Can I connect my mouse and keyboard and play FPS games like Rainbow Six or Battlefield? ITALIANO: È possibile collegare mouse e tastiera e... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardColdebella, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Mouse & Keyboard?

ENGLISH: Can I connect my mouse and keyboard and play FPS games like Rainbow Six or Battlefield?

ITALIANO: È possibile collegare mouse e tastiera e giocare a giochi FPS come Rainbow Six o Battlefield?

:)

RichardColdebella, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Mouse not working on solitare collection for solitare nor spider.

I have windows 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I have replaces the wired mouse with a Wireless mouse. Mouse does not work with Solitare or Spider. Mouse worked with anything else on the computer,

Need help.

RedTable9878836, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Analog vs mouse isn't fair. xbox one ver windows 10

Analog vs mouse isn't fair. battlefield one love the game but up agaist the mouse this is no fun when the mouse as abetter accuracy on one on one mouse v pad no chance of playing a game we cannot win

little hillsbor, Jun 8, 2018
  4. Mouse & Keyboard?

While it is possible to play fps games with K&M on Xbox, it is seriously frowned upon. If, however, you are determined, there are resources online that can help you accomplish it.

A Salty Fluffy, Jun 11, 2018
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

Ok, so firstly you should be able to just plug in the mouse/keyboard USB and use it (if they are supported) you shouln't need an adapter to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox One since mouse and keyboard support has been added.

Secondly I'm not aware of black ops 4 supporting mouse and keyboard use on console, so if the developers have not enabled mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One, then using an adapter to be able to use your mouse and keyboard will be considered cheating.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

7. Clayton T Win User

Tastatur und Maus in Warface benutzen[Use keyboard and mouse in Warface]

Hi Ben Lewandrowski,

Currently there is keyboard and mouse support, but its up to developers of those games to add the option to allow it. Warface is not one of them that allows keyboard and mouse support yet. I can see that it is an upcoming title for keyboard and mouse support
    soon. More information about keyboard and mouse developer support HERE.

Current and upcoming titles that do or may support keyboard and mouse
    HERE
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

souris [Translation-Mouse]

Hello Dark,

Currently there is no support for keyboard and mouse. There may be support in the future to be able to use a mouse and keyboard for game play.

Here is information on
    keyboard and mouse use

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Mouse & Keyboard?

1. Mouse & Keyboard? - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  10. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...