Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC

Discus and support Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller. But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tartibron, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Tartibron
    Tartibron Guest

Hello,

All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller.

But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a normal PC gamer does : Freeze, lag, unplayable.

I was thinking at first that the problem was my Roccat Tyon. But even a 6 euros basic mice brakes my games. I tried unplugging every device, keeping only the essential connected = same problem. I event tried on my GF computer = same. It's not me, it's your
    app.

So, what can I do ? Am I forced to play on PC with a controller ? It's ok for Forza, but NOT for FPS or shooters.

Can I please have a workaround ? Or can you fix your app ? Or even know why this bug occurs ?

Thanks in advance for the time put to answer me.

EDIT :

I don't experience problems with my devices. They work perfectly fine with all my games : Steam, Battle.net, Epic Games Store, ect..

They just don't work correctly with Game Pass Games specifically.

So, I don't think this is a device problem, more like a compatibility error within the Xbox App making mouses and keyboards bug.

:)

Tartibron, Sep 15, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Tartibron!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Tartibron Win User

After many attempts to make it work, I reinstalled Windows from scratch. Seems to have reseloved the problem.
  5. Tartibron Win User

Hello,

I don't experience problems with my devices. They work perfectly fine with all my games : Steam, Battle.net, Epic Games Store.

They just don't work correctly with Game Pass Games.

So, I don't think this is a device problem, more like a compatibility error within the Xbox App making mouses and keyboards bug.

EDIT : already reinstalled every app on computer. Nothing changes.
  6. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
Thema:

1. Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard LAGGING

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  10. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...