Mouse Issues on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Mouse Issues on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have an important issue involving the mouse support in all Xbox applications I have tested. From the Edge browser to competitive games such as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by John_552, May 25, 2023.

1. John_552
    John_552 Guest

So I have an important issue involving the mouse support in all Xbox applications I have tested. From the Edge browser to competitive games such as Call of Duty MW2, I have noticed an issue with the mouse pulling rate. I have tried diffent pulling rates such as 125hz, 500hz, and 1000hz. But none of these settings solve the problem. To describe the case it’s a certain shutter and lag that occurs when moving the mouse slowly or in small increments. This makes competitive gameplay with a keyboard and mouse very challenging.

1. So the system I’m using is the Xbox Series X.
    2. I have tried many things such as changing the mouse DPI. I have tested the different pulling rates. I have done all the basic things including restarting the Xbox and games multiple times.
    I appreciate any help you can give.

:)

John_552, May 25, 2023
  2. ClaytonMonster Win User

Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all

Edge does not support mouse, Am I right?

I have a similar issue, as my light speed Logitech mouse does not work the the series X, wired or wireless.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Can I play Rainbow six siege with keyboard and mouse in 2023? And if so how?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Yes, you can play Rainbow Six Siege with a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X/S.

Connect your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox Series X/S console. You can connect them directly to the console's USB ports or use a USB hub if you need more ports.

Once your keyboard and mouse are connected, start up Rainbow Six Siege on your Xbox Series X/S.

In the game's main menu, navigate to the Options menu.

From the Options menu, select the Controls tab.

From the Controls tab, select the Controller Type option.

Change the Controller Type to Mouse and Keyboard.

Customize your keyboard and mouse settings to your liking.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

acceleration on mouse not going away?

Hello Kyle M, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with mouse acceleration on your Xbox Series X.

First make sure to check the settings of the specific game you are experiencing the issue on. Some games may have additional configuration options for mouse sensitivity. Make sure the sensitivity is adjusted according to your preferences.

Then check to see if there are firmware updates available for your mouse. Visit the mouse manufacturer's website and check for the latest firmware updates. If an update is available, download it and install it on your mouse.

Check your Xbox Series X settings to make sure there are no settings related to mouse acceleration enabled. Check the accessibility and control options in Xbox settings to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Reset Xbox Settings to Defaults If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting your Xbox Series perform this step.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. John_552 Win User

Okay, thank you for your help.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Sure. I appreciate your patience and time here with us in the community.

Take care!
Thema:

1. Mouse Issues on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Mouse Issues Series

2. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  3. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  4. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  5. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  6. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  7. Mouse key bind issue for PTT in game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse key bind issue for PTT in game bar: Hi. Just started using xbox party voice chat for gaming. I want to use push to talk with my extra mouse buttons but i cant.i can only bind the PTT key to keyboard.i cant bind it to my mouse.is...
  8. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  9. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

in XBoX on Consoles
    has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click): There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and...
  10. mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mouse issue with sea of thieves and roblox: i keep having an issue with my usb mouse on games such as sea of thieves and roblox. i cannot use the combination on any mouse buttons where i can use the right (or whatever its binded to on the...