Mouse erratic, game keeps closing in the middle of a puzzle

Discus and support Mouse erratic, game keeps closing in the middle of a puzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This used to be a lot of fun to play but recently the mouse action has a lot of lag and erratic behavior. Have followed all of the actions recommended... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShowyHyperion98, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Mouse erratic, game keeps closing in the middle of a puzzle

This used to be a lot of fun to play but recently the mouse action has a lot of lag and erratic behavior. Have followed all of the actions recommended by others (reinstalling jigsaw puzzle from store and so forth) with no results. Game closes intermittently
    in the middle of a puzzle (several times on one puzzle). Does not seem to be tied to the adds changing. Has anyone come up with a solution that works? Microsoft needs to come out with a fix for this. Happens on both my desktop and laptop. Changing mouse does
    not help.

:)

ShowyHyperion98, Sep 12, 2017
  2. MoonRock49
    MoonRock49 Guest
    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

Jigsaw Puzzles won't load properly, when I finish a puzzle I don't get gold bars and it keeps closing out. FIX IT !!!!

MoonRock49, Sep 12, 2017
  3. Kiba10022015
    Kiba10022015 Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing

Microsoft Jigsaw keeps closing when I try to load puzzles or daily challenge - this is a new behavior.

Kiba10022015, Sep 12, 2017
  4. MarkCarton Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

MS Jigsaw closes during puzzle building and occasionally during the middle of a puzzle. Most annoying but if it closes during the game, it will restore back to the same point upon reloading. No error msg; version 1.3.1509.1706.
  5. Evan van Antwerp Win User

FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

As per the above FAQ...

How can I prevent the mouse from rotating the puzzles?

You can completely turn off mouse rotation under Settings -> Game Options -> Mouse-drag Rotation. Note that turning this off means you will need to click the in-game rotate arrows or press A and D on your keyboard to rotate puzzles.

Set Game Option as such. Mouse still rotating puzzle randomly. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Mouse and keyboard support

7. kingswood1724 Win User

Solitaire World Tour Challenge Games Disappeared

tour challenge this is the third time my game has closed and I have had to re do the puzzle I have just got out and it is from puzzle 27 to 30 the game closes this has just started the last 2 puzzle days big pain in rear end
  8. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Wishlist and discussion

I think keyboard and mouse might be good with Strategy games or Point and Click games, especially those with hidden object puzzles etc. However, even with that being said, I don't see myself ever using a mouse and keyboard. I'm so used to the controller
    at this point, that it feels too awkward to me if I try mouse/keyboard lol.
Thema:

Mouse erratic, game keeps closing in the middle of a puzzle

1. Mouse erratic, game keeps closing in the middle of a puzzle - Similar Threads - Mouse erratic game

2. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  3. reversed mouse movement

in XBoX on Consoles
    reversed mouse movement: Could you provide insights into why my M260 gaming mouse is exhibiting a sudden reversal in pointer movement? Despite prior normal functionality, the cursor now moves in the opposite direction...
  4. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  6. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  7. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  9. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  10. Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't You Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...