Mouse compatibility

Discus and support Mouse compatibility in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello i wanted to ask if the logitech g305 is compatible with xbox series s eb8f8e98-68d5-48c5-9bc7-df1136eadeca Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Honza ., Apr 2, 2024.

1. Honza .
    Honza . Guest

Mouse compatibility

Hello i wanted to ask if the logitech g305 is compatible with xbox series s

:)

Honza ., Apr 2, 2024
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Keyboard and mouse Warface

Is your keyboard and mouse working on other compatible games? Maybe the keyboard and mouse isnt compatible? I know my mouse wasnt support at first then support was added for it later.
  3. PsychoWolf28 Win User

Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

5. Geth Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

Have you check the compatibility of the mouse?
  6. JennyInTheCity Win User

How do I use a wireless mouse on xbox without a receiver?

You can only connect compatible devices with the XBox / Xbox One - as far as I am aware MS only have the compatible keyboard and no mouse available, so no third party mouse will work with the XBox One.
Thema:

Mouse compatibility

1. Mouse compatibility - Similar Threads - Mouse compatibility

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  7. Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000: Hello. I've got a wireless set Keyboard 3000 V2 and mouse 5000, that is damaged. I would like to know if my dongle would work on the same set that someone is selling, without Dongle. So in short:...
  8. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  9. Bluetooth Keyboard + Mouse compatibility with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Keyboard + Mouse compatibility with Xbox: I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse that pair by Bluetooth module. I also have an Xbox One from between 2013 and 2014, and I prefer the keyboard and mouse controls for most games. I am aware...
  10. Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you put mouse and keyboard compatibility with supported games on xbox cloud gaming?: I think most gamers who have keyboard and mouse and play on xbox cloud gaming want mouse and keyboard compatibility for xbox cloud gaming ONLY for mouse and keyboard compatible games...