Mouse and keyboard on rainbow

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard on rainbow in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to use mouse and keyboard on rainbow 6 seige. I have been trying for the last 30 mins and for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by coreyrushforth, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Mouse and keyboard on rainbow

Hi i was just wondering if anyone can tell me how to use mouse and keyboard on rainbow 6 seige. I have been trying for the last 30 mins and for the life if me i cant figure it out.

:)

coreyrushforth, Oct 30, 2020
  2. PsychoWolf28 Win User

Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

3. Nrxb Win User

Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege on Xbox one

No you can not use keyboard and mouse on Xbox One Rainbow Six siege. I strongly advise you not to buy any adapter and play Keyboard and Mouse as it is considered as cheating.
  4. ProDefault Win User

Mouse

Some games do not support mouse and keyboard such as rainbow six siege
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rainbow six siege

If you want to use a keyboard and mouse on Rainbow Six Siege, then you can either purchase the PC version of the game or contact Ubisoft and ask them to include mouse and keyboard support in the console versions.
  6. Allebas Win User

Keyboard for xbox one.

Hi LukeGray2,

Yes and all games support Keyboard and mouse unless the developers disable K&M for their game. For example, I been using my Keyboard and mouse on Rainbow Six Siege but I just can't use it for ranked. Btw, the keyboard looks nice.
Thema:

Mouse and keyboard on rainbow

1. Mouse and keyboard on rainbow - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard rainbow

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  10. Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play?: Can i play rainbow six siege with mouse & keyboard on xbox one for cross play? if not are there any plans to make it happen? because there is no point in making people play their favorite games...