Mouse and Keyboard not working when I enable it in game, playing xbox game pass

Discus and support Mouse and Keyboard not working when I enable it in game, playing xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MnK not working when I play DayZ on my sony laptop through xbox gamepass ultimate... Cloud Gaming. there's a cursor thats froze in the center of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nkredable000, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Nkredable000
    Nkredable000 Guest

MnK not working when I play DayZ on my sony laptop through xbox gamepass ultimate... Cloud Gaming. there's a cursor thats froze in the center of the screen of the game and a seperate cursor that I can move with my usb mouse and do anything on the computer like normal but will not lock to the dayz game. Theres a option in the game menu to enable mouse and keyboard and when I enable it thats when the second cursor gets froze on the game screen. windows 10 home.

:)

Nkredable000, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unable to get keyboard and Mosue to work in game mode playing Fortnite

For the following to work you must make the menu selections using your keyboard. If you use the controller to make your menu selections to start the game you will be placed in a room for those with a controller and your keyboard/mouse will be non functional
    to make it fair to other players. To enter the room for keyboard and mouse users the game must be started by selecting the options using the keyboard/mouse. Hope this helps.

Mouse and keyboard support

Fortnite on Xbox One supports the ability to play with a mouse and keyboard. Note that when using a mouse and keyboard on Xbox One, you’ll be placed in a game with other users who also chose mouse and keyboard as their control option. To enable your setup
    to use mouse and keyboard, see Mouse and Keyboard Support

Note If you’re on a child account, you’ll also need to enable settings for cross-network play to use a keyboard and mouse while playing
    on Xbox One.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Keyboard connected to Xbox not working in game

Hello, Akkaash N. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

What's the game you try to play with keyboard and mouse?

Did you check in the official game website if it supports keyboard and mouse on Xbox console?

Please be aware, not every game on Xbox is compatible with keyboard and mouse.
    Each developer needs to enable this option for the game.

This statement can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/mouse-keyboard

“Note: Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for all content. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.”

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. s33r Win User

Rainbow six mnk

1st question is when will we be allowed to use mouse n keyboard on console r6

2nd question can you enable mouse and keyboard for custom games like local game
    Here's a list of games that currently support keyboard and mouse - https://www.trueachievements.com/keyboard-and-mouse-support/games

Unfortunately R6: Siege is not on that list and it's not something you can just turn on and it's something that requires support from the game itself for it to work on the Xbox
  5. Nkredable000 Win User

mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

hi, im not playing DayZ through the steam app, im playing it through the xbox app with game pass cloud gaming etc. when i go to play the game the initial start screen comes up to where you got "play" "options" etc etc and if i go to options and enable mouse and keyboard it will put another cursor in the middle of the screen in game of the xbox app and my cursor that i can move doesn't work for the game at all in any of the menus, neither does the keyboard. would i need to disable steam still? PLEASE help ik this is prolly confusing but i dont know to much about PC's and would just like to play DayZ with mouse and keyboard
  6. ��Big Mack�� Win User

keyboard not working with xbox

You have to look at what games support keyboard and mouse. For example, the game I play is called DayZ and it gives yoy the option to join a server with keyboard and mouse so that means you just have to find a game that enables keyboard and mouse. I would
    just look up online which games support keyboard and mouse.
Thema:

1. Mouse and Keyboard not working when I enable it in game, playing xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Mouse Keyboard working

2. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  3. When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I play on mouse and keyboard he randomly stop working: Hi when I play on my Xbox one on mouse and keyboard very often they stop working I tried if is my keyboard and mouse have some problem but on PC don't have this problem only when I play on my Xbox...
  4. My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible...: My new razer naga x’s thumb buttons aren’t working with the keyboard and mouse compatible games. they don’t bind as if they weren’t there. can this be fixed/helped?...
  5. My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard don’t work on my Xbox 1 in Fortnite.: So I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to my Xbox and tried to play Fortnite. When I tried to do that, I log onto Fortnite and my mouse cursor pops up in the middle of the screen but it doesn’t...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: Split from this thread. he is not the only person having this issue. there was an update to xbox on oct 5th 2023 that broke the mouse input. only one mouse button works at a time. xbox has to...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse not working: ive had a keyboard and mouse connected on my xbox for years, even using it to navigate the xbox menu and playing certain games that allow them. but suddenly they just dont work anymore. not on the...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not work with keyboard and mouse on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not work with keyboard and mouse on PC: I recently go Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and it is telling me that I need to connect a controller and I can't use keyboard and mouse on every game. I know it's not because it isn't compatible because...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug: Hi, many players have been dealing with this issue since the game came out, and surprisingly only happens in xbox... please check what's the community saying in reddit regarding this issue...
  10. Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there a 3 second delay when I use controller? Mouse and keyboard also not working: I just got a controller and started playing DayZ with my mates again, but there a massive delay when using controller, I tried to use the mouse and keyboard option but it doesn't work for some...