Mouse and keyboard are not working in game plz help?!

Discus and support Mouse and keyboard are not working in game plz help?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ive been playing DayZ on PC through the xbox app with gamepass... when i try to play with mouse N keyboard, the cursor is stuck in the middle of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nkredable000, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Nkredable000
    Nkredable000 Guest

So ive been playing DayZ on PC through the xbox app with gamepass... when i try to play with mouse N keyboard, the cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen.. any advice as to what i could maybe do to get the cursor to lock to the app or something that will allow me to play the game with MNK, any advice is appreciated!! thx!

:)

Nkredable000, Jan 17, 2023
  2. marcDZ Win User

mouse and keyboard not working in game! plz help!

Bro you're talking to bots. They won't help, they'll only spout out cookie cutter "do this and that". Xcloud NEEDS you to have your controller on at all time. Since the game can't handle multiple inputs from multiple peripherals at the same time, it defaults to controller. Microsoft and Dayz devs would need to work together to come up with a solution and it's fair to assume that'll never happen.
  3. Nkredable000 Win User

Hello, I have tried all the things listed above, I can't do the uninstall/install idea bc it was a one time download, the cursor is still froze in the center of the screen. Any more suggestions or comments would be appreciated, I got ahold of bohemia to see if they could help me out but I've got no response yet,
  4. Robin Slphillips06 Win User

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 1419-7903-186
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello Nkredable000,

Apologize for the delayed response.

We would like to ask if you have performed the suggested troubleshooting on our previous post reply.

Please let us know. Also try to check if your system is updated and if yes then try the uninstall and reinstall of the game process.

We are looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Nkredable000,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Mouse and keyboard are not working in game plz help?! - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard are

2. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and keyboard only working with Halo Infinit: I'm part of the program and I went to test mouse and keyboard support, and the games I tested: -Sea of Thieves: Only the mouse works; -Mount&Blade 2: Mouse and keyboard do not work; -Halo...
  5. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  6. Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard not working in game on series X (The finals specifically): So, I picked up a series X the other day yet am used to PC gaming in competitive games so I would like playing with my M&K in the finals. For some reason, even though I can use my keyboard and...
  7. Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true? Xbox S + keyboard and mouse = no good headset option?: I’m a frustrated parent. The quest to find a headset to blinking work in my son’s Xbox!! It should be pretty simple right? Wrong. If your son wants to use the keyboard and mouse that he’s...
  8. Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Input delay with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I have an Xbox series s and I want to play with keyboard mouse. I have a black razer viper and some office hp keyboard. I experience input delay from the mouse but not much from the keyboard. So...
  9. Mouse and Keyboard high input delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard high input delay: So I've been using my Xbox for a while, and decided to start using my mouse and keyboard, but I noticed a ton of input delay. Is there a way to fix it? 9e96422c-febe-4bd0-884d-2ffadcfb9158
  10. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...