Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ?

Discus and support Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How do I turn IPv6 in this device ? My son's New Xbox ONE S won't connect to the Xbox server thru my wireless... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BuickcityPsyCho, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ?

Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How do I turn IPv6 in this device ?
    My son's New Xbox ONE S won't connect to the Xbox server thru my wireless network. It will wired to the network.

How do I enable IPv6 in this Motorola NVG589 ?

:)

BuickcityPsyCho, Dec 4, 2016
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Motorola/Netopia: How to Find SSID

Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    How to find SSID (Network Name)

*This is not an option on this device*

XB1R Athena, Dec 4, 2016
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Motorola/Netopia: How to Find SSID

Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    How to Find SSID (Network Name)

This device is not capable of wireless.

XB1R Athena, Dec 4, 2016
  4. GMAN990 Win User

Getting more frustrated by the day

Its a Motorola Netopia device its the same thing :) its one of the same
    help.ecobee.com/.../devqknjvakojomu
  5. taidara Win User

Network behind a port symmetric NAT

Greetings D34TH!

Could you verify if your Motorola/Netopia (2210-02-1ATT) is operating in bridge mode.

The Motorola/Netopia (2210-02-1ATT) is also a router built-in to this device and since you have an additional router that terminates into this device, the Motorola device must be operating in bridge mode, (standard modem) or your connection will break implementation
    of NAT traversal utility tools over UDP.

You have two options, how to bridge the Motorola: Contact your ISP and have them know that you connect an additional router to this device and that the Motorola have to be put in bridge mode. Or, you can try this on your own by using this

Bridging Guide
    (IP Passtrough).

I would recommend that you reach out to your ISP and have them walk you trough, how to bridge this device.

Post back and let us know how that goes.
  6. Weep-TesWilder Win User

Motorola/Netopia: Device Manual

The link in original post does not work.
  7. AbsorbedShelf70 Win User

Getting more frustrated by the day

Unfortunately it is a Motorola not Netopia kit on this end so still not answered.
  8. EarnedCornet516 Win User

Cannot sign in to Xbox live

Hi

I'm in Ireland, wired , ISP is eircom, my router is a Netopia 3347wg (i think is Motorola)

Thanks
Thema:

Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ?

1. Motorola/Netopia: How do I turn IPv6 in this device ? - Similar Threads - Motorola Netopia turn

2. Motorola/Netopia Motorola 2210-02-1022: Motorola MB7420

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Motorola/Netopia Motorola 2210-02-1022: Motorola MB7420: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways) Motorola 2210-02-1022: Motorola MB7420 Hey there TonelessMonk1! I'm unable to confirm whether or not it is compatible with the Xbox, for that you would have to...
  3. Motorola/Netopia: need assistant NAT shows unavailable instead of open moderate or strict

Motorola/Netopia: need assistant NAT shows unavailable instead of open moderate or strict: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): need assistant NAT shows unavailable instead of open moderate or strict [img] ec89a1ea-3afe-494a-86b3-0613417285fb
  4. Motorola/Netopia: Connection

Motorola/Netopia: Connection: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Connection Me and my friend are in the same party for a minute then both routers crash and then we can't connect but we can be in the same game...
  5. Motorola/Netopia: How to open your NAT with the Motorola SBG6782 and prob any other modem

Motorola/Netopia: How to open your NAT with the Motorola SBG6782 and prob any other modem: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): How to open your NAT with the Motorola SBG6782 and prob any other modem Assign a static IP address to your xbox. Apply said IP address into the DMZ option in...
  6. Motorola/Netopia: Device Maual

Motorola/Netopia: Device Maual: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Device Maual Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.254 Username: none (leave blank) Password: Access code written on the side or bottom of the device...
  7. Motorola/Netopia: Multiple Console Support

Motorola/Netopia: Multiple Console Support: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Multiple Console Support Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.254 Username: none (leave blank) Password: Access code written on the side or bottom of the...
  8. Motorola/Netopia: Known Issues

Motorola/Netopia: Known Issues: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Known Issues Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.254 Username: none (leave blank) Password: Access code written on the side or bottom of the device Known...
  9. Motorola/Netopia: Bridging Guide

Motorola/Netopia: Bridging Guide: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Bridging Guide Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.254 Username: none (leave blank) Password: Access code written on the side or bottom of the device...
  10. Motorola/Netopia: Restore Factory Defaults

Motorola/Netopia: Restore Factory Defaults: Motorola/Netopia (Modems/Gateways): Restore Factory Defaults Login Information Gateway: 192.168.1.254 Username: none (leave blank) Password: Access code written on the side or bottom of the...