most times I try and load into a different app/ game my display turns off and I have to...

Discus and support most times I try and load into a different app/ game my display turns off and I have to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; it’s not major but it’s very annoying submitted by /u/guusii [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/guusii, Feb 2, 2022.

1. /u/guusii
    /u/guusii Guest

most times I try and load into a different app/ game my display turns off and I have to...

it’s not major but it’s very annoying

submitted by /u/guusii
    [link] [comments]

/u/guusii, Feb 2, 2022
  2. A Dark Incubus Win User

Xbox one kinect signs other people in - BUGS

I'm having the same problem. I have turned off the auto-sign in and even though it has reduced the number of time it occurs, it still does it. Most of the time after it signs her in, it's like there's a ghost in the machine as it will try to change games,
    the cursor(selected window) will randomly move to different apps that aren't connected, and ask to turn off console or controller.
  3. Ososober Win User

Minecraft Xbox bedrock edition

I thought turning the console off is turning it off or is this not the case?

I play Minecraft, then turn console off with the console controller command, "turn off console"

When I next turn in the console, with either the main power button or controller button,before I play on any realms or multiplayer game, I have to exit Minecraft, load a different app, wait for that to load, then exit the app back to the home screen, then load Minecraft again and wait about 5 mins for it to load

Now I can play Minecraft on multiplayer or realms servers.

If I want to play local games, I can without needing to "reload" Minecraft twice
  4. socr8tees Win User

extra access

every time I try to access my game saves it takes 10 times as long to try and load then when it gets to 99% it stalls, for the last time 6 hours. But if I turn off the wifi the games will load and play. (I have to start over though)
  5. IGutlessIWonder Win User

Series of connection issues.

Now my xbox live doesn't even work properly. Every time I boot up my 360 it takes 2-5 minutes just for my background theme to show up and then another 5 minutes to load up screens where I can look at my games or what disc is in my tray. I am unable to do
    anything with the marketplace or any of the apps. The only way I could browse is if I did a search which results in more loading screens or, most of the time, an infinite loading screen where I am forced to back out and sometimes turn my 360 off completely.
    I even tried a different game, it still took forever to load. I wanted to download 'pirates booty' for borderlands 2 and I kept getting an infinite loading screen. I tried to play worms 2: armageddon and I was forced to download an update, turn off my xbox,
    download the update when I booted my 360 back up, and the update took 10-15 minutes to download. I also had to do that process multiple times because my save data was nowhere to be found.
  6. Mark5001 Win User

Hydro Thunder Hurricane screen scaling wrong

Can't seem to get it to work in compatibility mode, it is an app off the Windows Store. I have tried the in game display options but they don't make a difference. The game display works fine on an Intel Core I5 HP desktop but not on my laptop.
Thema:

1. most times I try and load into a different app/ game my display turns off and I have to... - Similar Threads - times try load

2. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one x suddenly times out while trying to load any app, including settings....: As mentioned, any app or other items, such as settings. just crash out completely. I see older questions similar to this, but I'm not seeing any real resolution. MS support used to be awesome a...
  9. Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just...: Every time I try and play black ops 3 I am stoped while loading on by a screen that is just stuck in saying “connecting to online service” Anybody know how to fix this?...
  10. xbox series x each time i load a game the game crashes but apps work fine tried to reset...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x each time i load a game the game crashes but apps work fine tried to reset...: help plz submitted by /u/etimon9 [link] [comments]