most of my downloaded puzzles have disappeared

Discus and support most of my downloaded puzzles have disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had downloaded a large number of puzzles from points; some packages were completed, some I was working on and the others I was looking forward to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by crtrstr, Sep 8, 2017.

  1. crtrstr
    crtrstr Guest

    most of my downloaded puzzles have disappeared


    I had downloaded a large number of puzzles from points; some packages were completed, some I was working on and the others I was looking forward to doing. Where did they all go & can I get them back??

    :)
     
    crtrstr, Sep 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Lost Jigsaw collection

    After logging in on Jan 23, I discovered that the majority of my downloaded and completed puzzles had disappeared. Also my most recently purchased, and unfinished, collection was gone which left me very little gold to purchase any more. What happened?
     
    Frederick _170, Sep 8, 2017
    #2
  3. MissedToe83
    MissedToe83 Guest
    Volcano Puzzles Disappeared

    I downloaded the Volcano puzzles and the next day they disappeared. Any ideas?
     
    MissedToe83, Sep 8, 2017
    #3
  4. caking715 Win User

    All but 2 of my downloaded jigsaw puzzles have disappeared!

    I have switched from one computer to another and only two of my puzzle collections show up! They still show up on my other computer. Can I get them on both?
  5. BrainyTester75 Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles have disappeared

    I just had the same problem.
  6. ElaineJohnson7 Win User

    Where is my jigsaw puzzle collection?

    My last response was that the collection reappeared. I completed a puzzle in the collection last night, which unlocked a new puzzle within the collection. Tonight, I decided to begin a new puzzle in that same collection, but it has completely disappeared again!

    Annoyed!
  7. ComplexMuffin46 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

    I have not been able to download new puzzle collections. Or to re-load the ones I've purchased already that disappeared. Please, I am certain you are able to fix this, yet it continues to be a problem. Thank you for your consideration.
  8. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
Thema:

most of my downloaded puzzles have disappeared

Loading...
  1. most of my downloaded puzzles have disappeared - Similar Threads - downloaded puzzles disappeared

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...