Most memorable game intro?

Discus and support Most memorable game intro? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors, What is the most memorable game introduction you have experienced? Can be from any generation of gaming. For me - it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by julosjc, Mar 8, 2020.

  1. julosjc
    julosjc Guest

    Most memorable game intro?


    Hi Fellow Gamers / Ambassadors,

    What is the most memorable game introduction you have experienced? Can be from any generation of gaming.

    For me - it has to be the first bioshock game. It puts you right into the action and sets the eerie atmosphere of the game with such beautiful graphics/environments and an impactful crash. The monologue as well as black/white photos also give it that personal
    connection.

    Happy gaming!

    V(^_^)


    :)
     
    julosjc, Mar 8, 2020
    #1
  2. webdevkit Win User

    Most memorable game intro?

    I liked the intro to Limbo... a non-existent one.
  3. DanielKing221 Win User

    Most memorable game intro?

    The Intro to Battlefield V had me crying
  4. Epic Louie Win User

    Most memorable game intro?

    FEAR< Mass Effect, and Bioshock had great intros.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

    Most memorable game intro?

    Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, Jill's speech at the beginning I remember as if today.
  6. AmberC0215 Win User

    Most memorable game intro?

    Anytime Rainbow Six Siege and Sea of Thieves have an update, they always get a new into to the game.
Thema:

Most memorable game intro?

Loading...
  1. Most memorable game intro? - Similar Threads - memorable game intro

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...