Most buttons not working on my Series S controller.

Discus and support Most buttons not working on my Series S controller. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what really happened, I turned off the console and 2 hours later when I turned it on again all button besides the analogs and the triggers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rafael Santana_009, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Most buttons not working on my Series S controller.

I don't know what really happened, I turned off the console and 2 hours later when I turned it on again all button besides the analogs and the triggers stopped working, I've tried power ciclyn both the console and the controller but had no success, tried updating and nothing either, also when connecting to PC it still doesn't work properly, is there a way I can fix this?

:)

Rafael Santana_009, Feb 3, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

3. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  4. Chris Aiken2 Win User

Xbox series controller most buttons not working

I too have the same issue and it also came up just today.

-just tried usb cable and all that and still isn’t working
  5. Chris Aiken2 Win User

Xbox series controller most buttons not working

“Try pulling the power cable from the xbox. Wait a few seconds, plug it back in. Once it's on the homescreen, resync your controller. If that works, go to settings, unlink the other controllers, and then resync them again.“

found this on reddit and it seemed to do the trick
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

The 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.

Thema:

1. Most buttons not working on my Series S controller. - Similar Threads - buttons working Series

2. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  3. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  4. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  5. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  6. X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he...
  7. All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller): I was in the middle of playing Starfield when the game stopped and said the controller was disconnected. I look down and sure enough, it's turned itself off. I replaced the batteries, thinking...
  8. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9
  9. Xbox series S only home button working on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S only home button working on controller: Basically what the title says. I have an xbox series S, with the series S controller. It first started with the problem of the controller not syncing with the battery packs (instead of double As,...
  10. The 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.: The 'A' button on my series s controller, although working, does not register the input when pressed using thumb. However, it does register the input when pressed using the tip of the thumb. This...