Mortal Shell Achievments not Unlocking after four days

Discus and support Mortal Shell Achievments not Unlocking after four days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, on december 8th, I think, xbox live was having trouble with viewing and earnign ahcievments. During that time, I got two achievments in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Onyx Devastator, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Mortal Shell Achievments not Unlocking after four days

Recently, on december 8th, I think, xbox live was having trouble with viewing and earnign ahcievments. During that time, I got two achievments in Mortal Shell that didnt unlock. Since the issue on Xbox Live’s part was resolved, the ahcivements I earned have not unlcoked. One of them was fortuantely a fairly easy achievemnt, so I tried doing it again to see if it would unlock, but it didnt. It seems like I did unlock it back when xbox had issues but it hasnt synced, despite it having been four days. I’ve tried removing my account from the console, restarting the console and putting my account back on, but that didn’t work, even after fulfilling the achievement requirements again. I tried delelting the local save data, and re earning the achivevement, and that didnt work. I dont know if maybe I’m supposed to have my xbox on for three days for it to sync (I turn it off, so the power cord wont overheat as its an old xbox one). Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any advice or if they are going through something similar.

:)

Onyx Devastator, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Onyx Devastator Win User

I’ll give this a try and hope for the best. Thank you for your time.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware then check again. Also, it may take 72 hours for the achievement to sync.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, kindly check this link for other steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you and that would be great. You’re welcome!
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

I think I unlocked four achievements last night without getting my daily reward then I tried this morning. Two more achievements didn't help. Finally this afternoon after unlocking one more achievement I got my fifty reward points. I'm not sure if there
    is a bug with the rewards app or if you have to wait twenty four hours after you unlock your last reward. I just started to run into this problem two days ago.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible

Sometimes you have to unlock more achievements than what is required. Awhile back I tried a quest that said unlock any three achievements with any games. I did, and I waited a couple of days but it wouldn't accept. After unlocking four or five more
    then it finally worked.
Thema:

1. Mortal Shell Achievments not Unlocking after four days - Similar Threads - Mortal Shell Achievments

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  5. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  6. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  7. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  8. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  9. Xbox Mortal Shell “Fun Guy” Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Mortal Shell “Fun Guy” Achievement: Hi, I’m having trouble unlocking an achievement for the game Mortal Shell. It is called “Fun Guy” and states “Pick 50 mushrooms”. I have picked well over 50 mushrooms and for some reason it’s...
  10. Something is wrong with my Xbox Series X/Twitch/Mortal Shell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my Xbox Series X/Twitch/Mortal Shell: Hi, yesterday I was playing and streaming Mortal Shell on Twitch via my Xbox Series X, everything was going well. Now I try to do it today and realize there are two problem; Twitch doesn't...