Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection MS Store release?

Discus and support Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection MS Store release? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hope that someone in MS is reading this. I'd really love for MK Arcade to be released on the MS Store. It's still available on Live Marketplace, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boricua0103, May 20, 2023.

1. Boricua0103
    Boricua0103 Guest

I hope that someone in MS is reading this. I'd really love for MK Arcade to be released on the MS Store. It's still available on Live Marketplace, but for whatever reason, not for One or Series X/S as a backwards-compatible game. This game was originally released for the 360, so it should play on the newer consoles, just like all my 360 games. It's the only digital 360 game I own that I'm not able to re-download on One, as I'm planning to get rid off the 360 console, while keeping its games, and make room for Series X. I'd hate to lose this game. Even Mortal Kombat (2011), which was a remake with improved graphics and characters from the first 3 games, is not available on MS Store. Please Microsoft, bring MK Arcade to the Store.

:)

Boricua0103, May 20, 2023
  2. Juxtapose13 Win User

Arcade Kollection dated

This is confirmed via the official Mortal Kombat Facebook page. The Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection will be released on Aug. 31st.
  3. LockedMender94 Win User

Где взять ключ на игру Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection

Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection
  4. BigBazzerker Win User

Upcoming Original Xbox & Xbox 360 Games On Xbox One

Is Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection still on the list for 2018 backwards compatible for XBOX One

Cause I want these two games so badly

Specially the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection which I used to have on XBOX 360 years ago
  5. Natedogisback11 Win User

mortal kombat arcade kollection online gaming seeker

I wish they had Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection For Xbox One
  6. nate dog 411 Win User

Mortal Kombat Arcade

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdN17uDQ5Ho&feature=related]
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection MS Store release? - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat Arcade

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  5. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  6. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  7. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  8. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  9. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...
  10. How do I fix Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Mortal Kombat 11?: Hello, I’m looking to resolve an issue I had since summer. I bought mortal kombat 11 ultimate at a Best Buy near my hometown and it was running fine (this was early 2021 covid days) I recently...