Mortal Kombat 9 & Mortal Kombat vs DCU

Discus and support Mortal Kombat 9 & Mortal Kombat vs DCU in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would really love to see both Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat vs DCU available on XBOX One. bc319719-11e1-4a42-97de-626b144253cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Honeybunn81, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Honeybunn81
    Honeybunn81 Guest

I would really love to see both Mortal Kombat 9 and Mortal Kombat vs DCU available on XBOX One.

:)

Honeybunn81, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Am I the only person that LIKED Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe?

I liked it at the time, mostly because I would only play as MK characters haha.

It was the only newer Mortal Kombat game for the longest time.

Now that Mortal Kombat 9 or reboot is out, I havent touched MK vs DCU.

MoshedBrotatoe, Sep 5, 2017
  3. Discounts xbox 360

When will be discounts xbox 360 games? Which dates?

ALL XBOX 360 GAME : Watch dogs, Far cry4, Injustice gods amoung us, Halo Reach, Halo 3-4, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat vs Dcu, Shadow of mordor, Tron

Captain Wick87, Sep 5, 2017
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Am I the only person that LIKED Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe?

I liked it at the time, mostly because I would only play as MK characters haha.

It was the only newer Mortal Kombat game for the longest time.

Now that Mortal Kombat 9 or reboot is out, I havent touched MK vs DCU.
  5. Geri M. Win User

How do I get a redeem code for moral kombat vs dc

6. Juxtapose13 Win User

Rank the MK's!

I'll list/rate the ones I played:

- Mortal Kombat II

- Mortal Kombat (2011)

- Mortal Kombat 3

- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

- Mortal Kombat

- Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
  7. Joeyh1978 Win User

Rank the MK's!

In order from favorite to least favorite

Mortal Kombat 2011

Mortal Kombat 2

Mortal Kombat 1

MK vs. DC (even without the over the top violence and blood, game was still fun)

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat 3

Mortal Kombat Deception

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Mortal Kombat 4

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Mortal Kombat Armagedon

Mortal Kombat Special Forces (worst MK game ever next to Mortal Kombat Advance)
  8. MasterBlud Win User

Games that were worth the wait?

Almost Every Mortal Kombat except MK v DCU
Thema:

1. Mortal Kombat 9 & Mortal Kombat vs DCU - Similar Threads - Mortal Kombat Mortal

2. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  3. My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal Kombat 1 Game is currently at 90.2% installation. However, it says “Network:...: I’ve tried putting in the data disc to finish the installation but it tells me to put the first disc in. But the installation doesn’t proceed when I put the first disc in. It stops the...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate pc: So I bought this game (mortal Kombat 11 ultimate) on my Xbox PC account and whenever I try to lunch it a error message pop up saying invalid request and when I press okay the Xbox luncher shows me...
  5. Mortal kombat local vs mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mortal kombat local vs mode: Trying to play mortal kombat 11 on game pass with 2 wireless xbox controllers its allowing playing 1 to pick a charracter but not two players when I turn my pad on it wont allow me to operate the...
  6. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  7. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  8. SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SERIES X Mortal Kombat 1 (disc) ULTRA ULTRA SLOW INSTALL & KEEPS STOPPING ???: Ok, so I bought Mortal Kombat One on disc, went. To install it...the series x recognised it and began installing it ....BUT - at ULTRA SLOW SPEED ...its taken over 20hrs to get to 17% and in that...
  9. i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant launch my Mortal Kombat game: i cant launch my mortal kombat game that i just recently bought, it said that my account doesnt have it. (Mortal Kombat™ 11 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...
  10. How do I fix Mortal Kombat 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Mortal Kombat 11?: Hello, I’m looking to resolve an issue I had since summer. I bought mortal kombat 11 ultimate at a Best Buy near my hometown and it was running fine (this was early 2021 covid days) I recently...